Isle of Man Meets

Fandangus,how nice you remembered that wonderful item of Haute Coture.I'm surprised it hasn't become Legend over there.Yes,the Irish Fawlty Towers will be my residence for the duration of my stay.I'm looking forward to having a ride round without the nagging thought of a Court date in the back of my mind,like i had at the TT.Mind you,as i posted earlier,i'm thinking about coming over on my KTM SM in a bid to keep things a bit sane.Her Moo Ness was looking to arrange at least one meet up during the GP week,hope to see you around.:thumb

Oh an yo'm got sum werk t du on yower aksunt,burrit wor a bad troy fer a ferst goo.Dave

A few beers in the big smoke (Douglas)?????

What a splendid idea? If I can juggle it in with work and Mrs Baps being able to take me home later I'll be up for that.

You've set the hares running now Fandangus!

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Well,what's happening with MGP meet-ups ? No point leaving it till the last minute.

Actually,i only put this on when i saw it would be post #146,which was my Midland Centre Race Number back when i was a GrassTrack superstar.

lmao. You need to get out more Dave!

There is a BWM Club meeting at the Hopgarden on the Sunday between practice and races. Aside from that I know notttttthing.

Get out more,hmmmmm. Would if i could.

13 Days to go,and counting Down !!

Not having had enough time sitting on my arse during the ban,i've booked Holiday from 18th August till 1st Sept,going back to work on Mon 3rd.That means i'll have to bring Luggage with me,for the first time in YEARS,but i might just change my booking to come over earlier,maybe Friday 24th.

For GS's we could meet at the Raven....

it seems alot of guys are away so there may not be much point in holding a seperate meet...... and with Foot and Mouth there is a chance that the
Manx GP will be cancelled :(

We are moving stuff fromt he 16th - 27th ....so we're all abit up in the air but whatever folks wish to do....we'll love a break from it.

Any other suggestions?

See ya soon Dave...........are ya bringing your hat and the colour coordinating lid and earplugs?:thumb

The Lampshade hat got an airing on Sunday and is looking good.:augie

The colour co-ordinated Lid and earplugs could possibly be joined by matching shirt and socks.There may also be undies added to the ensemble but you'll have to take my word on that !!

The colour co-ordinated Lid and earplugs could possibly be joined by matching shirt and socks.There may also be undies added to the ensemble but you'll have to take my word on that !!

uh...uh...ohhhhh the mind doth boggle!

see ya soon sweetie!
Moo x

Mobile on island...225577

Keep your ears open for Foot and Mouth though Dave. This is from Manx Radio today

Manx Grand Prix decision looming
07/08/2007 09:16:01

It would appear the Council of Ministers meeting this week will be the forum for debate and a final decision about the running of this year's Manx Grand Prix.

The organising Manx Motorcycle Club met last night (Mon) to discuss the difficulties of running the event with Foot and Mouth restrictions imposed around the Mountain Course.

The organisers will meet again tomorrow (Weds).

Practice for the Manx Grand Prix is scheduled to begin on Saturday 18th August.

Two other events - the Manx Two Day Trial and the Manx Classic Two Day Trial - are also hanging in the balance with all off-road motorcycling voluntarily abandoned until further notice.

The very nice man from Tamworth (Formerly from Dudley) says "Bloody Good Show !"

Actually Piebaps,you had no cause to worry,Chicken and Mushroom would not be affected by F&M anyhow

Back
Top Bottom