Looking for someone (RT rider and his wife)

Ben

Reaction score
I met a BMW rider and his wife in Spain who had come down through France. This was in July. They were staying in a Paradore at Sos deel ray catolico and had an R1150RT (I think), colour grey or bluey grey. He was originally from Greece (worked in IT for BT)and came from somewhere 'up North'(I thought a Yorkshire /greek accent) possibly even Scotland. He was called Mike or Nick.

He and she were regular long distance tourers..go to Greece most years and did have a R1150GS. He had dark/greying hair and a pronounced belly and sense of humour.

Any ideas who they were and can you help me contact them?

Bencmaster@aol.com

Pronounced belly

Pronouced Belly ! Surely not

Actually it sounds like 90% of the Mebership, but sorry mate can't help, but good luck

Stewart :beerjug:

Hang on, I'll just ask the Mrs.............................................
..........................................................................................
..........................................................................................
Apparently "not nearly perverted enough"! Actually they were the first couple I'd met on an RT1150 with a sense of humour.

Ben

Back
Top Bottom