New toy 2

Just spotted this there now:eek: , good luck with the new bike Jockser, you crazy off-roading dude:bow !!! Health to enjoy!!:thumb2 :thumb2

t

Jocksers Serow Run !

NO !! I was told there was already one ;) Me & my big mouth :D

Unfortunately work keeps interfering with me bikin' :spitfire but we'll see what we can do :bounce1 (unless of course we could convince that PJ fella to dedicate some of his spare time to the cause :augie )

I amazed you got caught with that one Jockser, like something I'd do.:D
But I'd never dump it on someone else's lap like that, now would I Nud1e. :potkettle :D

Will PJ bail Jockser out ? Tune in next week !

Now that's where you went wrong!
Since you suggested it, it's up to you to organise it. That the rule here, so get on with it, the other Serow owners are waiting - at least 5 of them regulars here.
So where and when and what are the lunch arrangements?

Bump-ed...:D

Sorry Jockser, had to do it
:gringo

LEAD OFF

. . PJ keepin' head down . .occasionally peering over the barricades . .

Bump-ed...:D

Sorry Jockser, had to do it
:gringo

Would ya ever bugger off & go ta bed :mad:

PJ said:
. . PJ keepin' head down . .occasionally peering over the barricades . .

Go on, put it up again - I've loaded up with buckshot :mcgun

Alright, I'll do something :( If youse are interested in an expanded version of what I did with Daithi I might be able to do something in 3 weeks time. Otherwise it'll probably be May before I get a chance again :) Let me know what suits you YSer's :aidan

Done !! (How easy was that :p )

It was a moment of weakness, :eek: can I take it back, :eek: Aidan could you please delete the last 5 posts.:blast

Right, now where are those OS maps. You'd think I'd have learned my lesson the last time.:D

Back
Top Bottom