Camping at Llangollen 2007

Paul G (BHT)

Creator
Mod Squad
Solutions
Reaction score
The main venue for this event is as always the Hand Hotel but, for the ones who like to sleep under canvas here are the details for the camp site for this event.

The location is Wern Isaf Farm

The site is a 15 minute walk from the Hands Hotel.

The Campsite details are below :
Wern Isaf Farm
Wern Road
Llangollen
Denbighshire
LL20 8DU
WALES
Phone: 01978 860632
Email link here

Multi Map here : MAP TO CAMPSITE

site1.jpg

If you have any problems please could you let us know here

Cheers
PG
BHT

Glad you posted this Paul. Is there a reason for the change of site from 2005?

From the pics on their site it looks a fair bit tattier than the site I remember 2 years ago.

Glad you posted this Paul. Is there a reason for the change of site from 2005?

From the pics on their site it looks a fair bit tattier than the site I remember 2 years ago.

It's nearer than the one out of town.

There were one or two who were complaining about the cost of the other one, I think think this one is a little cheaper... maybe thats why it's tattier :nenau

campsite look rite enough for me, thats where i will be staying anyway

Thanks

the one we used for the last 2 years is a brisk 20 minute walk up the hill and is right by the side of the main road (A5) last year it was £10+ extra for the showers :eek:

Nothing wrong with rustic camp sites, I actually prefer them, adds a bit of character in my opinion. I've spoken to the very helpful lady who owns it and she runs a tight ship by the sounds of it, no cramming people in on bank holidays and no noise at night etc. Gets my vote, that's where me and the Doris will be staying. :bounce1

Think we need to book this? Or can we just show up?

I'm coming over from The Hague, attending the off road course at the end of the next week... I'm still trying to get all the relevant details about the meet, such as what all is expected of me (money), who to pay, etc...

Al...

Think we need to book this? Or can we just show up?

I'm coming over from The Hague, attending the off road course at the end of the next week... I'm still trying to get all the relevant details about the meet, such as what all is expected of me (money), who to pay, etc...

Al...
Al,

The Hague, so it looks like Llangollen 2007 is going to be an international event ;)

Give the camp site a call and just let them know your going to be there :thumb2

All that is expected if you're coming is to have a great time... it's free, well almost, all you have to pay for is your petrol, the camping (pay the camp site) and some beer money.. the beer money may be the most expensive bit though :D:D

campsite

H:blast Having never camped with my bike before, wondering what the security situation is, has anyone ever had things stolen?

Camping..

Thefts: Not usually a problem, pack your gear away and dont leave anything out. Zip porches shut when your away from your tent and dont leave mobile phones, bike keys etc in the tent.. Pop a disk lock or chain on the bike and sortted for the evening.

Oh the campsite is up a small lane and the bridge across the canal can be a bit tight if you meet a van etc, just approach with care.

Tried ringing the campsite several times but no answer, are they only there at certain times?

Reyno.

Tried ringing the campsite several times but no answer, are they only there at certain times?

Reyno.

I got the impression when I called that it is a working farm, so they may only be around the phone at certain times.

I'll be camping

I'll be camping to, will be there about 8pm ish tomorrow night:beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug:cool :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug:

cant wait, its my first event with you guys, so please be gentle:clap :clap :clap

Back
Top Bottom