zumo 550 firmware v3.10

Where's the Autozoom "off" and the Auto-recalculate "off" buttons?

I spoke to Garmin UK yesterday and they said they had no plans to introduce the above! The autozoom doesn't bother me so much but the autorecalc isn't acceptable and for the life in me I can't understand they haven't made it switchable.:nenau

I spoke to Garmin UK yesterday and they said they had no plans to introduce the above! The autozoom doesn't bother me so much but the autorecalc isn't acceptable and for the life in me I can't understand they haven't made it switchable.:nenau
Much as I like the Zumo, I’m not buying until that feature is available. I’ll stick with the 276c.

Both are important to me but particularly the autozoom because I'm not plugged into the sounds and need to see where I'm going on the screen so I prefer to adjust to the scale that suits ME.

Both are important to me but particularly the autozoom because I'm not plugged into the sounds and need to see where I'm going on the screen so I prefer to adjust to the scale that suits ME.

In v2.70 they had a psuedo setting for this; you manually set the zoom level and it would not go above this. There were two settings one below 50?mph and one above.
In v3.00 and v3.10 it is gone and it does the same crap autozoom as the nuvis and SP c5xx series regardless of how you set it

Definitely needs to be fixed (it is a fault)

Back
Top Bottom