rideout this sunday 4th march

loueye

Reaction score
Anybody fancy a rideout this sunday, i'll possibly be heading off to Rothbury, taking the backroads to kielder then over to Newcastleton and over to Hartside, weather permitting.

There'll be a lots of hot chocolates on the way hopefully.

Will be leaving the Consett area for around 9-9.30am.

This is a popular thread, looks like it could be just me and thee at the moment.

suppose we have less people to wait for:augie

Are you the same "Loueye" who had a ZX9 and used to work in a bike shop in Consett?

Ride out this Sunday

Why don't you both come to the GS meet at the Jolly Drovers at Leadgate tomorrow night @ 7.30 (1st march),it's just around the corner. cheers Aldy:thumb2

Hmmmm...WSB live with plenty of beer or ride-out........:nenau

The weather will decide!

:rob

Yep that sounds canny to me, if you can post the meeting place and time.

Cheers
Steve

p.s Tape WSB and watch on the night with a few beers thats what I'm doing:beerjug:

Are you the same "Loueye" who had a ZX9 and used to work in a bike shop in Consett?

Yep, that was while ago though. since then i've had

fireblade rry 02
ktm 450 exc 04
ktm 300 exc 06
vor 400 03
rsv factory 00
ktm 950 adventure04
bmw k1200lt 00
husqvarna 570 smr 02
r1 04
banshee quad 03
ttr250 00

plus a few more i,ve forgotton.

now ride a gsa1200.

What you ride now, and will i remember you.

Why don't you both come to the GS meet at the Jolly Drovers at Leadgate tomorrow night @ 7.30 (1st march),it's just around the corner. cheers Aldy:thumb2

A load of lads i know meet every thursday in the cricketers in blackhill about 8.30. it's all talking bollocks about bikes while drinking lots of beer, it's a good atmosphere too.:beerjug:

but thinking this week i'm going to be up in inverness seeing the folks so won't be able to make it anyway, might make it next month though.

Yep, that was while ago though.
now ride a gsa1200.

What you ride now, and will i remember you.

It's Rob, I used to be your Lintek rep back then and we have met up the hill many times since. I ride a 1200 GS in red with matching scrapes:(
I'll try to make it at the weekend but I have a roofing job at home to sort out depending on the weather.

It's Rob, I used to be your Lintek rep back then and we have met up the hill many times since. I ride a 1200 GS in red with matching scrapes:(
I'll try to make it at the weekend but I have a roofing job at home to sort out depending on the weather.

Ooh! And you sold me hundreds of Kawasakis........well maybe 3...

:beerjug:

Still watching the weather - I get too much of it at work :rob

Ooh! And you sold me hundreds of Kawasakis........well maybe 3...

Still watching the weather - I get too much of it at work :rob

Do you want to buy another, I'm selling the ZRX1100 to fund the repairs to my GS and Gails V-Strom:(
With a bit of luck I may see you at the weekend:thumb2

Anybody fancy a rideout this sunday, i'll possibly be heading off to Rothbury, taking the backroads to kielder then over to Newcastleton and over to Hartside, weather permitting.

There'll be a lots of hot chocolates on the way hopefully.

Will be leaving the Consett area for around 9-9.30am.

Yes, I'm on for it. Just let me know which route you plan to take to Rothbury and roughly what time and where you'll cross the Tyne and I'll meet you there.

Peter.:aidan

Do you want to buy another, I'm selling the ZRX1100 to fund the repairs to my GS and Gails V-Strom:(
With a bit of luck I may see you at the weekend:thumb2

Okay!

What time would the convoy be getting to Rothbury loueye?

That's where I'm likely to turn-up, if I get my lazy corpse out of bed...

Chris I'll meet you at the roundabout "again". I'll be on time this time :angel

I will bw meeting at mc Donalds in consett for 9.30. will be hopefully at Rothbury for 11.00 am Probably take the A68 to Wallington Hall then the backroads to Rothbury. Or if it's been real icy or something:rolleyes: then i'll hit the A1 and go in that way, boring i know but probably safer.

Who is going to meet me at Mc donalds for 9.30 leaving for 9.45?.

so far

Me:eek:

OOer?

Is that the airport rarndabart or the A1/A69 rarndabart?

Sorry...bit vague at the moment

:type :mcgun :soapbox: :wife :drinkinpa :reynolds :Duchess :forry :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

:eek:

Back
Top Bottom