rideout this sunday 4th march

Grand ride gents, my first of the year.

Shame the weather literally put a damper on it, but we had plenty cracking roads before that.

Thanks to everyone and good to put faces to names.

Cheers!

:beerjug:

Looks like I found this thread 10 hours too late, hopefully I'll spot the next one before the event. :)

same here next time hopfully wont be at work then i can ave a good rideout to keep the batterys charged :beerjug:

It was cracking day until the rain at Alston. My 100% waterproof gear is deffo not 100% waterproof though, going to start looking for some new stuff now, even my hands were cold with the heated grips, and wet in my waterproof gloves ????

It was cracking day until the rain at Alston. My 100% waterproof gear is deffo not 100% waterproof though, going to start looking for some new stuff now, even my hands were cold with the heated grips, and wet in my waterproof gloves ????

Same here; My gore-tex jacket took in so much water that it's flooded the kitchen .....

Like you say: Spendy time :mmmm

My snazy BMW get up kept me dry as a bone:thumb2 Scotty wants a medal or a shrink for braving the weather scantily clad.
Good ride, good craic, and good wheelies from Lou.

Cheers
Steve

Great day lads. Enjoyed the photos:thumb2 Remind me sometime to bring you around the back roads in Northumberland:confused: That should sort out Loueye's front wheel. Keep up the good work.:aidan

My expensive Daniese gear worked, but my feat and hands were sodden and I couldn't see nowt through the System 5 mist.

Good day, glad I survived :eek: :thumb

Snoopy I've just read your blog its really good. well done:thumb

Looks like you guys had a good day out.........

.....I was in that neck of the woods also.......373 miles round trip, including Hartside, Alston, Otterburn.......100 dry miles the rest in torrential rain & very high winds......

04030701_576.jpg

Roll on springtime......:Motomartin

Cheers

Dutch

Looks like you guys had a good day out.........

.....I was in that neck of the woods also.......373 miles round trip, including Hartside, Alston, Otterburn.......100 dry miles the rest in torrential rain & very high winds......

04030701_576.jpg

Roll on springtime......:Motomartin

Cheers

Dutch

That is a big ride for a day like Sunday was....:bow

Back
Top Bottom