sparkplug

Landlord
Mod Squad
Solutions
Reaction score
second from the left, third from the right
from the guidelines for this forum:

ukGSer Guidelines said:
This is a discussion forum where vendors who post will be expected to discuss their products and answer questions. But be warned, spamming* will not be tolerated; this is not a place for blatant advertising or to post the latest special offer that you have. It is a place to inform and discuss, not advertise and promote. I realize that the distinction can be subtle at times, but I think most people "get it" most of the time.

I have posted on t'other site an offer for discounts on earplugs at two events where I will be attending.

I'd like to offer the same discount to members here.

So the question is - does this constitute "blatant advertising"? At some level it is as I want people to come and buy a product I sell, at another level I'm trying to offer a discount to the club members and let them know where they can come and claim it. Or would this be seen as my 'latest special offer'? It is a special offer - but only for GSers.

I fear I would be in contravention of the guidelines as detailed here but it seems wrong to not be able to offer the yellows the same as I am the reds.

over to you mods...
:thumb

Fil

Back
Top Bottom