New R1200 GSA T-Shirt Designs!

southerndude

Well, I finally got a few of the R1200 GSA Designs complete. :beer: Many of you have requested a GSA design, so I have done two different designs. I have also added a New T-Shirt line called AMERICAN BACKCOUNTRY. Very nice shirts. I have them in two different colors, Terra-Cotta & Sage. These shirts are full moisture wicking performance T's. Great for summer riding as a layer.

Check out whats available:
http://www.digitalbrushes.com/ecommerce/categories.php?cat=26

Hope you like them!

Again, Thanks for all your business in the past, and I look forward to comments and your future business.

Leon
(GSKolenda)

Attachments

• ForumR1200GSAWhiteCombo.jpg
    ForumR1200GSAWhiteCombo.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 602
Great design Leon but, how about an alternative colour for the bike. I have the silver version which I chose because I didn't like the white version.

Great design Leon but, how about an alternative colour for the bike. I have the silver version which I chose because I didn't like the white version.

Hey Beemer Joe,

It's on my list of new designs. I'm just waiting for a Silver GSA/With bags for me to photograph. I have seen mostly the White GSA's here in the States. Thanks for the compliments. Stay tuned! :D

Leon

Well, I finally got a few of the R1200 GSA Designs complete. :beer: Many of you have requested a GSA design, so I have done two different designs. I have also added a New T-Shirt line called AMERICAN BACKCOUNTRY. Very nice shirts. I have them in two different colors, Terra-Cotta & Sage. These shirts are full moisture wicking performance T's. Great for summer riding as a layer.

Check out whats available:
http://www.digitalbrushes.com/ecommerce/categories.php?cat=26

Hope you like them!

Again, Thanks for all your business in the past, and I look forward to comments and your future business.

Leon
(GSKolenda)

Hey Guys,

I have had a number of requests for the international design to be for the GSA. So I completed it this week. It is now posted and ready for resale at www.digitalbrushes.com/ecommerce/index.php.

Cheers, :beer:

Leon

Attachments

• Forum-Int-RTW-GSA.jpg
    Forum-Int-RTW-GSA.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 606
Replaced GSA Oval Design

I have also completed a GSA design update. It seems that a few people have asked that I might change the spikes around the GSA Oval. It's done. Just click one of the links below to view.

Thanks for your support.

Leon