Aeroflow Screens

keith. C

Anyone out there had any experience of Aeroflow Screens / They apparantley benefit taller riders on the GS if the sales hype is to be believed and although manufactured in the USA are supplied in the UK by Calamander.co.uk / but at £350 a throw I would appreciate any independant opinions before I shell out.

Keith: Not had one myself, but told has similar effect to barn door without the animals. Total protection, if that your thang, also I think my mate may be selling his as he's sold his GS. If you're interested I'll pass it on. OK ?

Pedro

Thanks, would appreciate if your pal could contact me if his screen is for sale.

Regards................K.C,

Aeroflow screen works well if you are tall. I'm 6'6" and have the 'tall' version fitted. I look over it. Wind blast is amost zero and turbulance is greatly reduced - 120+ no longer a problem (on a private road!). But it is a bugger in cross winds (and passing lorries makes it worse) - I was on the M6 in gales earlier this year (or was it last) - blown onto hardshoulder on a number of occassions (no way could I keep it straight enough to risk overtaking anything).

Carl

I've fitted a Touratech screen extension to my GS and it is amazing how much of an improvement it makes.

I'm 6" 1 by the way and it has reduced wind noise significantly

It's funny isn't it. I've seen many on the forum slag off the touratech screen extension, but I bought one for my summer touring hols in France and it's great.I'm 5.11.

There are those who swear by the MRA screen, some with Givi etc. The only way I guess is to try one and see.

I can envisage loads of bike swapping going on........I said BIKE swapping.......honestly...!!!???

Marcus:clap

Back
Top Bottom