Full face or goggles?

Axel

Watching the boys, and girls, on the Lisbon to Dakar and of course Ewan and Charley, got me to thinking which is better for mainly on road stuff, goggles and enduro helmet or full face type.

Or how about a combination of the 2 with bmw's enduro helmet with flip up visor?

I tend to ride with a Tour X and a good pair of sunglasses. The visor is rarely down, unless its particularly cold or raining. I like the feel of the wind around my cheeks. The sunglasses protect the eyes from flying debris and wind.

Tour-X here as well - big awkward head so nothing else would fit that I tried :(
Prefer visor up also - best thing I've found with it is to wear shooting glasses - they don't take from your peripheral vision and give great protection - stop a shotgun blast at 10m according to the marketing on my ESS ICE :rolleyes: I wonder what cartridge they used though.
Whatever it is about them my ones never seem to fog up either.

i tend to always go with full face, that way i can hear my mp3 better, also done my time with open lids, fly eating, wasp gathering etc etc:eek

Full face/flip just got a new caberg trip looks like enduro but with visor and built in sun shade... works well.
If you do just wear sunglasses try to use polarised ones, much better

Attachments

• cab_trip_mb_fu_300.jpg
    cab_trip_mb_fu_300.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 117

Back
Top Bottom