What do you guys think about the givi screen?

fcaeiro

Any1 tried this ??
My problem is on the shoulders so i need a larger screen and not higher.

What do you guys think about the givi screen?

Givi Screens

Hi There

I have recently fitted a Givi screen to my 1150 its much better around my head than the standard screen but not much different around my shoulders.
Why not have a read through the general chat section their is quite a bit on screens .
Regards Stewart :beerjug:

Courtesy on Steve Currell, I am trying a Givi out on Tuesday night. And an MRA Vario. I have just fitted a Wunderlich 1 piece, and I cut the lip off my stock screen. After the ride I'll drop a reply in here and let you know how the Givi compares with the other 3.

Hope that helps,

Richard

i'm waiting

hi

Ok i be waiting for your reply after the test

If you want email-me directly

thank you

Givi on an 1100

I had the dealer fit a givi tall on my 1100 and it is OK I have a spoiler fitted which helps.

I am ordering the new MRA vario for the 1100 because it is OK and not fantastic. I am 5'10"

Stephen

I fitted a Givi just before a trip to France.

I had to put it on the lowest setting as I couldn't see over it but it still gives a deal more protection than the standard screen.

Riding at near the ton is no problem now. Before there was far too much buffeting.

Cheaper than most of the alternatives, very well made and a bizarre warning about not leaving it the sun as it can act like a lens and could cause damage !

Cheers

G

Back
Top Bottom