DR650 ADVENTURER - It's coming

I think I'll deal with Tim first. :beer:

Due to a change of plan it just so happens I've got the time to do some off-roading in Wales at end of Xmas :D, so if Forry has room in his van, and Timpo is up for arranging a short "timed section", are you up for challenging my DRZ with that gay-framed stone-age farcacle of yours? ;)

You are both shite

You both need to give up designing your own bikes and get one of these puppies;

Job done:thumb

NECBikeShow056.jpg

You both need to give up designing your own bikes and get one of these puppies;

Job done:thumb

Very nice, but the typical middle aged BMW owners answer to a problem,,,throw money at it and let someone else sort it:augie

So full marks to Snoopy for his efforts in creating his own 'Adventure bike'...despite the piss taking:D:clap

Very nice, but the typical middle aged BMW owners answer to a problem,,,throw money at it and let someone else sort it:augie

So full marks to Snoopy for his efforts in creating his own 'Adventure bike'...despite the piss taking:D:clap

Except Tim I am still in my thirties and skint, so I'll be making do with my 6 yrd old 1150 until I reach the average age of the average GSer :nenau when hopefully I'll be rich.

In the meantime it doesn't stop me spending what money I can on my biking and bike trips and it doesn't stop me dreaming.

I reckon those peeps who were actually lucky enough to secure one of the ex off road school X Challenges for £2.5k could do worse than put some cheap 2nd hand metal cases on , larger fuel tank and some decent handguards + small screen of some sort and they'll have a decent bike. :thumb After all Snoopys DRZ probably cost £2k+ before he started adding to it. :nenau

Each to their own I say:p

Just wish I could justify a second small off roader myself. I would love to get up to some of the antics of you , Forry, Snoopy,Timpo, Earthmover , KTM525EXC et al .:(

Ian

'll deal with Tim first. If Timpo is up for arranging a short "timed section", are you up for challenging my DRZ with that gay-framed stone-age farcacle of yours? ;)

Fecking great!
ByG end to end, 20 minute bogie! I might join you.......:augie

T.

Brilliant Post!

Flipping brilliant post Tim. Had me rolling on the floor.
:jes

You must have way too much time on your hands!:rolleyes:

I can't believe it hasn't already been stated...

Fence line needs seeing to..... :D

Al...

if Forry has room in his van, and Timpo is up for arranging a short "timed section", are you up for challenging my DRZ with that gay-framed stone-age farcacle of yours? ;)

I don't even know what a farcacle is but it sounds like it could be a lively weekend :aidan

Honestly people are going to love this version of the DRZ Adventure!

So Tim why you selling the DR650? 6 month ago I would have snapped your hand off. Few and far between on eBay, and value is increasing.

Snoops

:D I've just taken it to 120 quid and im still not wining, so on that number, I'm out :blast

:D I've just taken it to 120 quid and im still not wining, so on that number, I'm out :blast

Bugger I was going to offer half a packet of Victory Vees and a broken Zippo in exchange:D

Yeeeehawww!!! Highest bidder ME, at £420

:JB

Happy daze, I can be a hero just like Snoops!!! :beerjug::beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom