DR650 ADVENTURER - It's coming

PS will someone please come round and take me out with a baseball bat in case I get too pissed and end up owning Snoopy's bike :blast

This ought to encourage some 1200 owners in to bid....

Will I get noticed?

Yes, about as much as if you were driving a Ferrari. Everyone will want to become your best friend. It may even help you get laid.

:cool:

Yoo-da-maaan...... there's no fecking way I'm going in..... Sarah Teach would kill me....

I don't know about you, but I'm oddly attracted to this bike :blast

I know it's Snoopy's, and I know exactly what that means, but still..........

:augie

Gowan ya poofta, who wears the trews in your hoose???

:thumb

Will it get me noticed ?

Yes, about as much as if you were driving a Ferrari. Everyone will want to become your best friend. It may even help you get laid.

Ahh - maybe it didn't do the necessaries for Andrew :comfort

I'm still the winning bidder, even though it's under the reserve price :cool:

It's at this stage I would usually get worried about actually winning the fekker:eek::comfort

Yes, Snoopy should drop the reserve and end the bidding leaving Bill with another complete shed that won't run:D

Yes, Snoopy should drop the reserve and end the bidding leaving Bill with another complete shed that won't run:D

He DID drop the reserve :blast

Luckily, it's still above what I put in as my maximum, and even if it wasn't, the person who suddenly finds themselves winining when the bid hadn't been above a previous reserve price still has to confirm that bid (in case they'd gone on to bid on a similar item after seeing their bid hadn't been accepted ;) )

I shall be staying very far away from Ebay tonight :beerjug:

It almost seems every time a parcel arrives in the post I think..." bugga, what have i bought now??"

:hide

I've got a nasty feeling that I bought 3 metres of steel braided high pressure 8mm fuel line tonight :blast

It did look pretty, mind :thumb2

Oh, and a red billet washable high pressure fuel filter :nenau

Back
Top Bottom