450 - Price released

I am starting to think BWM are dangerous! A couple of weeks ago I rang BMW and spoke to Stuart in the product information team and asked him to conform the price for the G450X. He told me GBP6200 so I pointed out it had said GBP5101 on Bike configurator and my dealer have quoted a different price again, so he passed me over to Sheila who was ever so helpful and told me it was GBP5995 confirmed price plus OTR first reg fee and RFL of say 120 quid

I really have NFI what they are playing at :nenau

I have one on order (delivery on launch day) - and yes I rang the dealer today who told me exactly as you above - the site is wrong.

I have one on order (delivery on launch day) - and yes I rang the dealer today who told me exactly as you above - the site is wrong.
All mine has told me is I 'might' get it in September. Has your dealer told you anything about the aftermarket parts for it yet? Speedbrain list Ohlins forks, One Industry graphics and a whole list of other shiny bits.

All mine has told me is I 'might' get it in September. Has your dealer told you anything about the aftermarket parts for it yet? Speedbrain list Ohlins forks, One Industry graphics and a whole list of other shiny bits.

I have not really discussed anything with the dealer.

I was told build week is 37 - and that was updated on 29 August so should be accurate

The bmw-motorrad.co.uk website has had the G450X and it's price put back on the 'bike configurator'.
The price has now gone up to £5601, so the price has increased by £500.......

Timpo.

The price on the bmw-motorrad bike configurator has now dropped back to £5101.......:nenau

Timpo.

New Berg 450E's are very cheap right now to get rid of stocks before the '09 hits the shops, great bikes, cheap, very quick and I still have Berg spares here as well. I should get one!

Dealer Warranty Expiry 1 month - the 2k saved over a G450X even makes it tempting.

Back
Top Bottom