Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: F800X??

emdub

F800X??

Anybody know what the hell is going on here?? A friend sent me this of a motorbike he saw in southern Portugal... is it a customized version, or is this some sort of adventure or touring version from BMW?

I've been waiting for this. My sources in Germany mentioned it some time ago, but I was sworn to secrecy until someone else made it public

There are some fairly significant differences between this and the standard model. First (and most important) difference is that it's had the BMW accessory list thrown at it. Second, is it's had a litre of paint and some new stickers thrown at it. And the third and final thing....... is it took the owner hours to decide what colour to respray and what standard accessories to fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
    I've been waiting for this. My sources in Germany mentioned it some time ago, but I was sworn to secrecy until someone else made it public

There are some fairly significant differences between this and the standard model. First (and most important) difference is that it's had the BMW accessory list thrown at it. Second, is it's had a litre of paint and some new stickers thrown at it. And the third and final thing....... is it took the owner hours to decide what colour to respray and what standard accessories to fit.

I disagree Wizard. I think the owner couldn't make his mind up about the paint colour for the respray, and just left it with the undercoat...

Red face Seriously.................

Seriously now, is this thing for real???

Allihies again.. but off to Asia soon....
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbob59 View Post

Seriously now, is this thing for real???
    I like it

Uinneag
    Quote Originally Posted by richie View Post
    I like it
    So do I the scored dented and cracked yella and black look is so last month

Only difference I can see with mine is colour and sticker with the X...

Rest is all extras we can all get from BMW ( screen, hand protectors, engine guard, top box...)

Interesting to see it in white though...

Regards

Fran

I call photoshop! The F800X is not at the correct angle. Also, an "X" would have a bigger tank and I don't see it.

Allihies again.. but off to Asia soon....
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildman View Post
    I call photoshop! The F800X is not at the correct angle. Also, an "X" would have a bigger tank and I don't see it.
    Or Canon G9, can do that too...(apart from the X)

emdub
    LOL

It was sent from an iPhone and has not been altered in any way.

It's real. So from previous commets, this bike is known? Somebody crashed it and repainted it? Is that it?

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    I'm with Wizard on this. It just looks like all the accessories, a different paint job & a sticker............nice tho
    Ride Faster!..........I hear banjo music!

Senior Member Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    nice to see even the 'X' version cant get hold of BMW engine bars! not just me then!

emdub
    a few more photos... the bike is pure white, although the photos don't show it very well.

Senior Member Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    I do really like it. I have just purchased the touring screen although I haven't fitted it yet nice to see it really looks the business and gives it the "Adventure" look!

not GS related but I am sooooo hoping BMW bring out a naked street bike version of the F800S. I lurve the BMW stunt bike, and is just the bike I'm waiting for (really like the belt drive). I'm eagerly awaiting the 2009 models and hope its on the list

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Quote Originally Posted by emdub View Post
    a few more photos... the bike is pure white, although the photos don't show it very well.

I like it, too !

Although one in Full Black would look so cool.....

Btw, looking at the rear tire, it seems this guy has done some mileage already

Bluejay

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast