300 EXC electric start?

Even if possible, you'll probably need new cases etc from another model unless there's an aftermarket conversion kit on sale along the the lines of the French made kits for XR400's etc.

If you can't master the art of kickstarting the 300, buy a different e-start bike, will probably work out cheaper in the long term.

there is no art to starting a 300,just kick it,i've had two
excellent bike,plod like a serrow-rip like a 525

thinking of going back to one

loz

I have a 530 exc-r and they are very hard to kick start. Thanks God for the e-start.:thumb2

I wouldn't mind a 300, they look like they would be a blast in the woods.

I've got kick start only 300 and it is easy to start. If a muppet like me can manage it then anyone can. At last enduro I must have crashed/stalled several times and it always started again first kick. :) Brilliant bike.:D

They are a doddle to start, have you tried to kick one over?
If it's set up right it should go first or second kick even when it's been in the garage for a couple of weeks.
I don't understand why KTM only produce a leccy start model now, just more unnescessary weight :(

I am a novice offroader, with a replacement left knee :rob- i haven't tried a kick start but I am sure i would be better with an electric start.

I think I'll have to look for a 250 EXC-F, but they are more expensive. Or go back to my first plan of a Serow, TTR or Honda CRF230.

I am a novice offroader, with a replacement left knee :rob- i haven't tried a kick start but I am sure i would be better with an electric start.

I think I'll have to look for a 250 EXC-F, but they are more expensive. Or go back to my first plan of a Serow, TTR or Honda CRF230.

serow,ttr,230 all good bikes and bulletproof as far as i know

loz

Back
Top Bottom