Post Your Zumo 660 Best Price here

seen on flea bay for £409 new :mmmm

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-GARMIN-ZUMO-660-UK-AND-EUROPE-MOTORCYCLE-SAT-NAV_W0QQitemZ130316667078QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_AudioTVElectronics_GPSSystems_GPSSystems?hash=item1e577a88c6&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1690|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

Last edited:
Just got mine for £375 on a 'best price' offer on Ebay. They then adnmitted that they'd not looked carefully and thought I was making an offer on something else and accepted a little too swiftly! True to their word though, they've been as good as gold and have been full of good grace. I won't embarass them by posting their name but I'm really happy!

bugger!

most prices are heading north of £440 since i decided to buy one :mad:

bugger!

most prices are heading north of £440 since i decided to buy one :mad:

..may be least of your worry, and am surprised there's been no utterings or moans over availability. Must assume its not hit anyone yet.

Word is up to 3 weeks wait if stock runs out and similar on other Nuvi such as 550 :augie

Got My New 660 Really Quick Last Week, No Problems

I've had a Q1 since 2005, been thinking about a new unit for a while, whilst monitoring prices of the 660.

Finally decided to go for it at £440 all-in on Amazon last Saturday (August 1st). I went for the 'no delivery charge' option, which said something like 7-10 working days to arrive, but it turned up on Tuesday (3 days later, and that's with a Sunday in between). Can't knock that really...

I actually like the Quest and would have been happy if they had kept the form factor the same and upgraded the Sat-receiver/memory/put in a card slot etc. Personally, I never had an issue with no postcode search and no touch screen as I do most trip prep on the PC and just download the files. Then again, that's just me.

Anyway, I've used the 660 in the car and I'm pleased so far. I'm going to fit it to the ST4S sometime this week. I'm hoping it will be an easy fit as I already have the Quest cradle all wired in. The only issue might be getting the 660 between the top of the clocks and the screen as the Quest is a good bit smaller and space is limited.

Anyway, as far as availability/delivery was concerned, as you can see, I had no problems.

The IAM have negoaiated a reduced price for members :

The last Garmin offer generated enormous interest amongst IAM members, not least from the bikers asking about the Zumo units. As a result we are pleased to advise that IAM members can now purchase a top of the range Zumo 660 unit for £429.99 through the IAM website.
This represents a 20% saving on the recommended retail price, however I have seen the unit for around £450 elsewhere but that still offers an extra £20 off for members. If sales are encouraging then we can expect stronger discounts and promotions from Garmin in the future.

How to order

1. Visit the members only area of the IAM website or click this link www.garmin.com/iam
2. Create a simple Garmin account online if you have not already done so.
3. View the comprehensive Zumo product information and follow the online ordering process.

This offer is live now and can be ordered today.

BONUS – Win a FREE Zumo 660 unit, review it on behalf of the IAM and be featured in Advanced Driving magazine!

All IAM purchasers of the Zumo 660 unit during the next month will be put into a prize draw and a couple of members will be invited to review the unit for inclusion in the next issue of Advanced Driving magazine (including photos). In addition the IAM reviewers will have their Zumo purchase refunded in full!
Entry is automatically made when you purchase a Zumo 660 through the website. Your details are not shared with any other party or used for any other purpose. Participation is optional, if you are chosen and do not wish to conduct the review then we will offer the opportunity to another member.

oh dear, i foresee endless argument about what finger to operate your zumo with :rolleyes:

B4UDirect.com - £404.74

Ordered and delivered last week - efficent service with delivery as stated in their free delivery terms - did eactly as it said on the tin :D

Thats a great price, how long was delivery? Did the Zumo come with everything you would expect and the latest software version?

Thats a great price, how long was delivery? Did the Zumo come with everything you would expect and the latest software version?
Hi Brian,
I have very recently bought the Zumo 660 . If you want to see/hear it in action do give me a call.
Went for a test run today, with Zumo hard-wired to bike via Centech fuse box, & 'phone & Scala headset Bluetoothed (sic) together via Zumo. All works a treat, and can now receive (or reject, depending !!) 'phone calls on the move. Can also make calls without having to remove helmet ( but best done when at a standstill).
All very impressive, and clear-ish reception, though earphone volume could be louder in windy conditions.
So, do get in touch...:thumb
cheers
Roger

PS I paid about £427 for mine I think, via Amazon, and came with v10 maps etc -all I had to do was upgrade firmware, which was painless.
Ram mount works well on the bike, and Zumo Car mount is excellent.
All came in the box.
Wish I could be so enthusiastic over their Mac software though -don't get me started on Road Trip ....:blagblah

Feedback on Cheap Z660

I did enquire before I bought it as to whether it was a B-grade or white box version but they confirmed it was a full brand spankers retail version.

Ordered on a Friday, delivered the following Thursday - their terms for free delivery is 5-7 working days from payment so OK there :)

Map S/W is City Navigator Europe NT 2010 - so it seems to latest and I just updated the unit to the latest available firmware when I registered it.

Everything in the box that I need to install so quite a happy bunny at that price :bounce1

Only bugbear over the TTR1 is the phone mic - i need to search the forum or contact GSRich to find how to input to the Z660 mic input from an Autocom SPAVi300 without a BT dongle.........but thats another story.

TTFN :Motomartin

A clleague of mine bought a new 660 with his new Triumph Speed Triple:drool. After some negotiation he managed to get the dealer to drop the price down to £445.00. Not a bad price you may think.........:augie

When the sales agent typed the price into the registar he miss read it and typed in £345.00, my colleague just handed over his card and hoped for the best.......:D

Not a bad result for a new Zumo 660 I thjink you'll all agree..:D

Thanks for the offer Roger, may take you up on it as I also ordered from Amazon and hopefully it will arrive before the weekend so that I have a few days to get used to it before the my trip to France over the weekend of the 5th Sept.

Back
Top Bottom