Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Zumo 660 Best Price here

WAREGS
    well Wapping, just for you i will do you a special price of £500 a penny over retail i think thats fair and all!

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by WAREGS View Post
    well Wapping, just for you i will do you a special price of £500 a penny over retail i think thats fair and all!

You're a gent, and no mistake!

WAREGS
    Well I wish all my customers had your attitude to buying Nav!

Well I wish all my customers had your attitude to buying Nav!
    Oh, me? I'll haggle like a good 'un in Tottenham Court Road.

depleted member ! Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    i know for a fact they are not going tobe here until the first week of may!

at the earliest!

The Price will be around £400 mark although the RRP is £499.99
    Sounds bit wishy washy, the price point is set in stone after recent prices adjustment to reflect Eu zone sales .. so its the margins that you're working on or how close to the bone you cut it.

As a general barometer in the industry http://www.gpsw.co.uk/details/prod4217.html

Senior Member Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM-man View Post
    Sounds bit wishy washy, the price point is set in stone after recent prices adjustment to reflect Eu zone sales .. so its the margins that you're working on or how close to the bone you cut it.

As a general barometer in the industry http://www.gpsw.co.uk/details/prod4217.html
    I'll probably be doing the same in the TCR [1]; I'm not posting how much I paid for a 550 on the TCR but I've never seen a 550 near the price I paid online.

[1] Over 20 years experience of TCR haggling; its amazing how many of the same guys still work in the same shops after all these years.

WAREGS
    welcome to the world of internet sales. The margins in the products are rubbish at the best of times! If the prices we have stay the same at launch it will be lower than 400 in a few weeks!

Anywhere with good prices at the moment.

Purelywebstores were going to do me a good price, but their phone has been on asnwerphone for two day every time I ring?

Oh Yes.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Funrider View Post
    Anywhere with good prices at the moment.

Purelywebstores were going to do me a good price, but their phone has been on asnwerphone for two day every time I ring?
    thanks for the info
    Perfekt ist nicht gut genug.

UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

Every bed of roses has pricks in it!

Bought mine this week from satnavEasy, ordered it on Wednesday and arrived the next day, with p&p it cam to £454 96.

Quick service and a decent price but now I've bought it the prices will start to tumble
    The older I get, the better I was

wouldn't touch purelywebstores, wouldn't know integrity if it shat on them, quite happy to take pre-orders then welch on them refusing to reply to emails, w*nkers of the highest order.

Bought mine from purelywebstores for £425 on 21st May, cannot fault them!
    Emailed them first, then decided to phone to check availability. Got straight through on the phone, in stock, ordered online, confirmation received by email, shipped the same evening.

Strange how experiences can differ so much, sorry yours was crap.

paul

Quote Originally Posted by nedflanders View Post
    wouldn't touch purelywebstores, wouldn't know integrity if it shat on them, quite happy to take pre-orders then welch on them refusing to reply to emails, w*nkers of the highest order.

davesc

Just ordered mine

From 'mynewcheap'

http://www.mynewcheap.co.uk/products...te-navigation/

£434.99 including postage. Claimed to be in stock, so we'll see if it turns up.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by davesc View Post
    From 'mynewcheap'

http://www.mynewcheap.co.uk/products...te-navigation/

£434.99 including postage. Claimed to be in stock, so we'll see if it turns up.

Dave
    That price doesn't include VAT though!!
    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs

2008 R1200 GSA {R.I.P}
    2009 R1200 GSA

davesc
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Nick View Post
    That price doesn't include VAT though!!
    Yes, I think it does...

€496.67 EUR - Our Price: £434.99 (ex vat 15%: £378.25)

Cheers

Dave

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Quote Originally Posted by PaulW View Post
    Bought mine from purelywebstores for £425 on 21st May, cannot fault them! ...
    Ordered mine from Purelywebstores on 1st June, it arrived today 2nd June.

Can't do any better than that. So here's another happy customer

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast