Go on then - next EA run

mr badger

Reaction score
Someone had to start it and I was never any good at playing chicken.

How about June 21?

We've done North to South and South to North so how about East to West?

Cambridge to Southwold. Three stages, three leaders.

As before agreed route, timed rendezvous points and chips for lunch.

As always, I'm more ideas than actual work (hint for Noddy and Monty) but happy to co-ordinate if necessary. Away from 13 may for 2 weeks in any case.

B (Mr)

Well done Mr B. I was going to hold out until tomorrow! :augie

Sounds good to me. I will put in in the diary now and we can work out the details over the next few weeks. :thumb

Sorry lads, that's the weekend of the Scottland run (Team Flatlanders Noddy Chalkly moi etc), but whatever weekend you pick there will be something going on,

Regards Richard

And the same weekend as BSB at Snetterton which I am going to with Wapping, the lad and another mate.

Ok folks, let's get this one moving. Are we deciding on 28th June? It seems that our esteemed colleague Roger will not be able to make it which is a shame, but we will have to stick to a date soon and start the organising.

It would be good to see who is up for this so we know where to meet up. :thumb

Looks like 28th of June then. I will wait a few days to see how many people are going to be available and where they are before starting to sort out breakfast points etc. :thumb2

I guess we will look at meeting points at Cambridge and Thetford or Bury St Eds...

Not much interest in this one, then. :nenau

Don't be so impatient young man! Tizavery busy time of the year.

Flatlanders have just returned from a few days offroading in Yorkshire whilst the trails were empty. They had all gone to some strange Welsh place called Llanandisntit. We all also have to be in Scotlandshire on the 20th of next month.

Make a plan, post up and do it. If we can join in we will. :thumb

Barring any unforeseens ,I should be up for the 28th. Looking forward to it, really enjoyed the last outing.:thumb2

Me too, depending on route if it's through South Lopham I'll loiter around outside my gates and join the bunch there.

Back
Top Bottom