Go on then - next EA run

managed to upload those from the link into garmin format, thanks,

For info Parking in Aldeburgh there is a big car park just to the north of the village on the way to Thorpeness.

Only 500 meters back into the village and would be good for a pic or two and good for brownie points with the locals for being responsible :augie (and on a Sunday traffic can be a bit busy)

There is also a great ice cream parlour on the high street which i can recomend ( have tested several times) :D

See all at Cambridge RV on Sunday 9am BP & Mac ds (bring the sunnies)

Jim :cool:
PS Thanks for the Routes

For info Parking in Aldeburgh there is a big car park just to the north of the village on the way to Thorpeness.

Only 500 meters back into the village and would be good for a pic or two and good for brownie points with the locals for being responsible :augie (and on a Sunday traffic can be a bit busy)

Good call. Can you lead us in - think I've missed that one.

There is also a great ice cream parlour on the high street which i can recomend ( have tested several times) :D

I actually had a crab salad yesterday. Very nice it was too. Icecream on Sunday though.
angel-smiley-007.gif

I'm happy to help with the sweeping duties and general dogsbodying, provided there's no problem with the MOT tomorrow...

I'm happy to help with the sweeping duties and general dogsbodying, provided there's no problem with the MOT tomorrow...

Sure that'd be groovy and get the badgery seal of approval, ta, Tobermory Womble....how'd the MOT...??:thumb2 I hope...

Might be a quiet ride up from Boreham, I reckon. Ah well, I will still enjoy my bimble. :thumb2

Sure that'd be groovy and get the badgery seal of approval, ta, Tobermory Womble....how'd the MOT...??:thumb2 I hope...

Wahey - it's passed the MOT (although that was fairly expected), so I should see you for Sunday.

Still got to trailer the sod home, though - I had a big learning curve this morning getting it on the trailer, and I'm not looking forward to reversing the process tomorrow :rolleyes:

Might be a quiet ride up from Boreham, I reckon. Ah well, I will still enjoy my bimble. :thumb2

Not that quiet ! I will be at Boreham at 8.00/8.30 at the latest.Hope to meet you there.(weather permiting) :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

Several others have posted that they are up for the the day out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that quiet ! I will be at Boreham at 8.00/8.30 at the latest.Hope to meet you there.(weather permiting) :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

Several others have posted that they are up for the the day out!!!!!!!!!!!!

I look forward to seeing you, Kev. I will be at McD's from about 8, and then make my way round to the petrol station for 8:30 departure. :homer

Only got back late last night so haven't been keeping up with the thread but i'm still up for this and will see you chaps at Boreham 08:00ish:thumb

have a great ride chaps im going to be buring food over the coals for the familly:rolleyes:

still ive sorted the final drive out on the beasty so i'll be ready for the next one:cool::cool:

Good news that there will be a few at Boreham. :thumb

As mentioned elsewhere, I will only be with you chaps until Thetford, but not to worry. We are looking at normal route to Sudbury then some smaller roads from there to Thetford for a bit of variety. If there are not too many of us we can use the "keep the chap behind in sight" method rather than the drop-off. I will not have my official drop-off signaller with me tomorrow.

See you folks for a healthy breakfast.

Matt

Good news that there will be a few at Boreham. :thumb

As mentioned elsewhere, I will only be with you chaps until Thetford, but not to worry. We are looking at normal route to Sudbury then some smaller roads from there to Thetford for a bit of variety. If there are not too many of us we can use the "keep the chap behind in sight" method rather than the drop-off. I will not have my official drop-off signaller with me tomorrow.

See you folks for a healthy breakfast.

Matt

Ummm... that was assuming nobody else wanted to take the lead. :toungincheek

just uploaded the routes onto the sat nav again,

need to tidy the bike up yet,

off to work at 4pm, but should be home by 1130pm, so plenty of time for a kip.

see everyone in the morning, any one else want to meet in Baldock, then onto the meet point on the A505, then onto thetford.:)

Unfortunately SWMBO has put her foot down and now am taking her to look for a new kitchen. So sorry won't be there, however, got my pass in for the next one.

Geordie

Back
Top Bottom