Helpfull Balderstones

AndyB

Reaction score
Bought a new helmet this week, but wanted to try one out on the bike before i bought. Local shops not interested, 'If you want to take it out of the shop Sir, you will have to buy it!' :mad:
Went to Balderstones, Jill said 'what size do you need?' and 'nip up the boulavard, just don't hit any bugs!!'

Great, a couple of trips later choice made and money paid:D

Thanks Jill, have a great ride with Matron next month to Lands End.:)

The dealer day last weekend was great, they even had a BBQ in the garage with bacon butties:D :D :D

AndyB said:
Bought a new helmet this week, but wanted to try one out on the bike before i bought. Went to Balderstones, Jill said 'what size do you need?' and 'nip up the boulavard, just don't hit any bugs!!'

Great, a couple of trips later choice made and money paid:D

Thanks Jill, have a great ride with Matron next month to Lands End.:)

yep... wanted to try on the new transition boots but wasnt sure
Gill (note the spelling andy) got me the only pair of 39's from germany to try.... wore them on carpet on and off for few days, didnt like them ... she had them back... no worries

mind you ... the new streetguard suit fits a treat, womens cut goes in and out where its supposed to.... and Mr. matron can't nick it!!!! although i have had a bit of grief about the price......i just have to save up for that sexy neoprene underwear to go with it now...

Re: Re: Helpfull Balderstones

Matron said:
just have to save up for that sexy neoprene underwear to go with it now...

I thought neoprene was used for dive suites, has great insulation properties. Wear a neoprene bra and no one will ever know if you are cold:D

Back
Top Bottom