woohoo they're here

chad

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
:JB the last of the boxs from jesseluggage has arrive and im a reet proper happy bunny,, here look

only 900mm wide nice n narrow for fair sized boxs:cool:
newboxs015.jpg

newboxs013.jpg

newboxs014.jpg

handles double up as the locks:cool:
newboxs020.jpg

newboxs019.jpg

wee frames to hold stuff in the lids:cool:
newboxs018.jpg

fancy puck system:cool:
newboxs017.jpg

quick release top box:cool:
newboxs021.jpg

newboxs022.jpg

and the mounting frames that allow you to mount the boxs either backwards or forwards over 5inchs:cool:
newboxs023.jpg

newboxs024.jpg

starting to get there now , im lovin it:beerjug:
newboxs016.jpg

all im waiting for is my stubby indicator arms to arrive from mottorworks:D

Al jesse was a real Gentleman to deal with top man with a good product:beerjug:

bit of vital information lacking here...

How much does that kind of butch glamour cost?

boxes

VILE.ABSOLUTLY VILE,in fact if i were you without messing about i,d get those boxes straight on fleabay-SO I CAN BUY THEM:D.very nice bike too mate:thumb

bit of vital information lacking here...

How much does that kind of butch glamour cost?

well we got two sets of panniers for mine and a mates F650twin plus the top box and quick release mount all delivered from the states for £1870, the only bugger was customs screwed us for another £230.

but hey ho i wanted these way back when i had my first 1150 so this time round i went for them:cool:

having two of us buying helped with the postage as well:thumb

when you think MM nice as they are:) are near that for one set:eek

i remember reading that the locks on those could be opened with a push down on the lids or something like that.... have they addressed that problem?

i remember reading that the locks on those could be opened with a push down on the lids or something like that.... have they addressed that problem?
they seem to have , i just tried it and couldnt:thumb2

Very nice mate :thumb

Now got Google Earth on and searching for a wooden shed by some beaten up row of abandoned garages.

Edit.

Jeepers, that Essex place is a bit big init. :D

Right jessie

What is the pojnt of these things (apart from a good way to get rid of cash) All the corners are angled so you loose so much storage space good for posing with? but for real use there's more room in TT's, and no you don't keep grounding the boxes either.

They look great, and the frames are very neat. Let’s see some more pics of the whole bike showing the frames (i.e. boxes off.)

Very nice :thumb

Ian.

PS. If it was my bike I think I would have to paint the swing arm and F/D to match your g/box and engine that would finish it off nicely.

What is the pojnt of these things (apart from a good way to get rid of cash) All the corners are angled so you loose so much storage space good for posing with? but for real use there's more room in TT's, and no you don't keep grounding the boxes either.

Try comparing the two after off-roading ;)

And the chamfer on the front allows a bigger box without cramping the pillions feet. The chamfers also help airflow around the box and make the whole rig more stable at speed. That said, I wouldn't bother with the top box myself - I prefer the flexibility of a rack. I've not got Jessie's but I have Vern's - similar design and the same principles apply.

Chad..stick your hazards on, then take a walk around the back of the bike, imagining you're a car driver.....you may be shocked to find how well hidden your indicators are.:eek:

I've got some Vern's on my beasty, but same idea.....they do hide the flashers a bit too well for my liking, so that cars at anything more than 15 or so degrees off my beam can't see them.

I fitted some led repeaters from Kissan to remedy the problem- they work extremely well, act as running lights so the dozy twats in cars can see how wide I am, brake lights by glowing double bright when I brake , and indicators too.....very effective.
They don't look very bright in this pic but it was in broad daylight......in real life, they're more than up tot he job ;)

566308405_c6oXr-O.jpg

Does my bum look big in this ?? :D

Chad..stick your hazards on, then take a walk around the back of the bike, imagining you're a car driver.....you may be shocked to find how well hidden your indicators are.:eek:

I've got some Vern's on my beasty, but same idea.....they do hide the flashers a bit too well for my liking, so that cars at anything more than 15 or so degrees off my beam can't see them.

I fitted some led repeaters from Kissan to remedy the problem- they work extremely well, act as running lights so the dozy twats in cars can see how wide I am, brake lights by glowing double bright when I brake , and indicators too.....very effective.
They don't look very bright in this pic but it was in broad daylight......in real life, they're more than up tot he job ;)

566308405_c6oXr-O.jpg

Does my bum look big in this ?? :D
that has crossed my mind ive now moved the indicators back on a numberplate mount plate supplied by Al but i think i will go down the same route as you:thumb2

ive also got a set of side and brake light LEDs to go on, the same type i had on my KTM:D
006-1.jpg

they are very effective:thumb2 thanks for the heads up bill:cool:

Jessies

Try comparing the two after off-roading ;)

I have many times more miles off road than most I would suggest, been involved in a couple of serious offs and just kicked them straight afterwards. And they don't go rusty.

Back
Top Bottom