Thread: Hepco Becker Std Alu 45 lt Setup on F650GS

Hepco Becker Std Alu 45 lt Setup on F650GS

Hi everybody! I am about to buy a set of 2nd hand (like new)Hepco Becker Standart Aluminium 45 lt sidebags on my F650GS. I simply need your precious pieces of advice. Whether to buy, or not? Cons and pros on this bike,etc...

Any help will be appreciated.

Ride safe and sound, you all!

the venturer...

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    I have the TT 36 (?) ltr panniers and they are wide.

45ltr would be massive IMHO.

Apart from the width I can't see any other issues.

Fat blokes bounce better

"The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

flipfly - Dec 2012

Thank you very much ''flipfly''

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipfly View Post
    I have the TT 36 (?) ltr panniers and they are wide.

45ltr would be massive IMHO.

Apart from the width I can't see any other issues.
    +1

Had two 36ltrs on my Dakar and they were fine. Easier to balance weight as well.
    We should learn from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism. [/I]

Quote Originally Posted by petcul View Post
    +1

Had two 36ltrs on my Dakar and they were fine. Easier to balance weight as well.
    Thank you very much.

I have one of each on my bike and it looks fine IMHO if you send me a an email I will post a photo to you if it helps....my rig is slightly widder than my handlebars but I cant say its hindered me in anyway and it absorbs kit well..... it rides sooo much better than with the Givi 42litre top box it came with which made it dance all over the place

Quote Originally Posted by Montydog View Post
    I have one of each on my bike and it looks fine IMHO if you send me a an email I will post a photo to you if it helps....my rig is slightly widder than my handlebars but I cant say its hindered me in anyway and it absorbs kit well..... it rides sooo much better than with the Givi 42litre top box it came with which made it dance all over the place
    birdie1976@hotmail.com. You can send here. Thank you. The only downside is that it would catch a lot of wind resistance, apart form riding in traffic jams. It's roomy and takes a lot of stuff inside. HB makes solid thingies and I know that very well.

Will try and get some pictyrues this weekend....btw not experiencing any cross winds etc although i did with the Givi top box alone and as for filtering I am still getting through the gaps ney problem

Photos sent

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Quote Originally Posted by Montydog View Post
    Photos sent
    Thanks. Check your mail box.
    Ride safe and sound.