Hepco Becker Std Alu 45 lt Setup on F650GS

the venturer

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I am about to buy a set of 2nd hand (like new)Hepco Becker Standart Aluminium 45 lt sidebags on my F650GS. I simply need your precious pieces of advice. Whether to buy, or not? Cons and pros on this bike,etc...

Any help will be appreciated.

Ride safe and sound, you all!

the venturer...

I have the TT 36 (?) ltr panniers and they are wide.

45ltr would be massive IMHO.

Apart from the width I can't see any other issues.

I have the TT 36 (?) ltr panniers and they are wide.

45ltr would be massive IMHO.

Apart from the width I can't see any other issues.

+1

Had two 36ltrs on my Dakar and they were fine. Easier to balance weight as well.

I have one of each on my bike and it looks fine IMHO if you send me a an email I will post a photo to you if it helps....my rig is slightly widder than my handlebars but I cant say its hindered me in anyway and it absorbs kit well..... it rides sooo much better than with the Givi 42litre top box it came with which made it dance all over the place :augie

I have one of each on my bike and it looks fine IMHO if you send me a an email I will post a photo to you if it helps....my rig is slightly widder than my handlebars but I cant say its hindered me in anyway and it absorbs kit well..... it rides sooo much better than with the Givi 42litre top box it came with which made it dance all over the place :augie
birdie1976@hotmail.com. You can send here. Thank you. The only downside is that it would catch a lot of wind resistance, apart form riding in traffic jams. It's roomy and takes a lot of stuff inside. HB makes solid thingies and I know that very well.

Will try and get some pictyrues this weekend....btw not experiencing any cross winds etc although i did with the Givi top box alone :eek: and as for filtering I am still getting through the gaps ney problem :D

Back
Top Bottom