Off to Turkey

Nigel

Reaction score
I have a non biking week booked in Dalyan,Turkey early October.
1) Can I hire a small bike or scooter locally?
2) Any particular roads or places recommended to visit ?
3) Any other Dalyan must does or avoids?
Thanks,
Nigel

About 35 miles from where you are is Olu-Deniz, the paragliding center of the universe :thumb2

<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EQrrk1sZVGI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cost you about £60 for a go with a instructor, including a ride up to the summit in a landy from Olu-Deniz, £90 if you want it recorded for posterity on a DVD

Jump off at 6000ft and land on the beach at Olu-Deniz :cool:

(That's the same instructor I had, but its not me in the clip)

About 35 miles from where you are is Olu-Deniz, the paragliding center of the universe :thumb2

cost you about £60 for a go with a instructor, including a ride up to the summit in a landy from Olu-Deniz, £90 if you want it recorded for posterity on a DVD

Jump off at 6000ft and land on the beach at Olu-Deniz :cool:

(That's the same instructor I had, but its not me in the clip)

I'll be there in about 7 weeks :beerjug:

3rd time in 3 years as i love the relaxed feel of the resort and the paragliding :thumb2

A fair point, and a reminder to help yourself by ensuring your safety gear is properly fastened, I would happily use the guys again at Olu-Deniz, after all, motorcycling is risky as well :D

It's also important to check the state of the harness, two deaths this year were due to webbing that was old and rotten. Just take care when choosing who to go with, I'll post a recommendation of someone my wife flew with, who is an ex-fighter pilot and well qualified apparently.

Back
Top Bottom