Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you're not sure whether to come....

07875 304772

If you're not sure whether to come....

Check out last years event

East Midlands Event Ripley 2010

Hot showers, Good Breakfasts, Evening meals with a Carvery in the price Saturday night, a secure field to camp on well away from the road .. all a few minutes from the Peak District .. it all adds up to a good weekend!

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Will be there for deffo , not one to be missed
    As the great philosopher Keating once wrote " Life is a rollercoaster, you just gotta ride it!" ------Amen

DRZ400-E Bright Yellow thing & '02 R1150GS Big Black Bling, '07 G650 X-Challenge .......all gone

Replaced by
    2009 Guzzi V1200 Sport 4V...luvverly in black
    and 2011 R1200GS Triple Black workhorse

Bikes loaded
    Cider being picked up tomorrow AM.
    Wobblybox dieseled up £90 need another £60 to get back, but Lumb Farm do... is worth it

07875 304772
    :

Says it all

Looking forward to my first time up there. Also to see what the offloading is like compared to Bakerman's event.

Appreciating Scotland Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Loaded, ready to roll first thing tomorrow.

I'll use my usual gentle, laid back riding style to bimble through the Yorkshire Dales until I pick up the M1 SE of Harrogate.

Lunch at Lumb Farm if all goes to plan.
    Yamaha S10
    '69 R60 US
    Twin spark 1150. Sold.

hi bryn, come rain or shine, i will be there friday and saturday. need m.o.t to get bike taxed and all the m.o.t computers have gone down due to a new system that starts next month. but i will be there mate even if i have to come in the car. will pay on arrival , looking forward to meeting you.

07875 304772
    Quote Originally Posted by lacko View Post
    hi bryn, come rain or shine, i will be there friday and saturday. need m.o.t to get bike taxed and all the m.o.t computers have gone down due to a new system that starts next month. but i will be there mate even if i have to come in the car. will pay on arrival , looking forward to meeting you.

See you there You won't be the only ones arriving in a car

07875 304772
    Quote Originally Posted by Packer View Post
    Loaded, ready to roll first thing tomorrow.

I'll use my usual gentle, laid back riding style to bimble through the Yorkshire Dales until I pick up the M1 SE of Harrogate.

Lunch at Lumb Farm if all goes to plan.
    So the first camper could installed by now

Hoping to get up their tomorrow late afternoon as working in Brighton till o7.00 drive home to hereford load bike up their ride up to meet you guys.

A little nervous as this will be my first long ride since getting bike back feel like an will need a cider or two after lol

07875 304772
    Quote Originally Posted by agent2494 View Post
    Hoping to get up their tomorrow late afternoon as working in Brighton till o7.00 drive home to hereford load bike up their ride up to meet you guys.

A little nervous as this will be my first long ride since getting bike back feel like an will need a cider or two after lol
    Devon cider will be on tap

Quote Originally Posted by lacko View Post
    I've had fun today with this MOT system failure. I thought it was just my local garage not nationwide. I forgot the MOT had expired on 1100 so needed it to tax bike. Local garage fitted me in but then system crashed. Waited around reading lots of mags until it was sorted. Got a pass eventually so will leave on Friday morning in Hymer with bike on trailer. Bike is still in full-on Dawn to Dusk mode so I'm definitely up for Friday night off-road bimble, I've got got enough spot light power to dry out the track.

See you all soon.

Sid

What Tyre pressure you running
    My flight is delayed until Saturday morning now so will be around Friday night for the mandatory bollox talking

www.adventurebikewarehouse.com
    Be Safe............and if you cant be safe..........BE LETHAL.

1200 GS
    KTM 625 SXC
    KTM 450 EXC
    Husky 350

idleness personified Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Hoping to sneak off to EM tomorrow, but need to be back Saturday evening, so will miss the meal. Inshallah.
    No politician can be trusted.

Broken networks fixed in Berkshire - www.rgnetworkengineering.co.uk

Will be driving rather than riding

Arriving about 15.00 with Madame.
    The of

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Coming tomorrow for just the Friday night

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast