Help with Resizing pics with Windows 7

erm... has it got paint installed as standard? open the picture in "paint" or some form of photo editing software. make the image around 800x600 and save as a jpeg...

or download irfan view... it's free bit of software...

hold that helps...:thumb2

I had similar problems with posting pictures.

All I do now is upload my photo's/pictures to photo bucket (or smug mug if you prefer), and you can simply copy images across into your threads....:D

I have limited storage on photo bucket @ the moment, but can increase capacity for a fee.

What! This Noddy?

:D He's incorrigible. :thumb

Did your camera come with any software? I currently put up with the Sony Picture Motion Browser (PMB).

Bear in mind that not only do the pixel by pixel dimensions matter but also the level of compression used; that is how many digital bits get the privilage of representing each of your pixels.

When you think you've got your pictures ready for posting, either as an attachment or by pointing to an image editing website, check the images' properties and it will tell you whether you are within this site's picture posting allowance.

Attachments

• ThatNoddy.jpg
    ThatNoddy.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 82
erm... has it got paint installed as standard? open the picture in "paint" or some form of photo editing software. make the image around 800x600 and save as a jpeg...

or download irfan view... it's free bit of software...

hold that helps...:thumb2

cheers lo-iq tried paint but it just kept making the pictures smaller :confused:

I had similar problems with posting pictures.

All I do now is upload my photo's/pictures to photo bucket (or smug mug if you prefer), and you can simply copy images across into your threads....:D

I have limited storage on photo bucket @ the moment, but can increase capacity for a fee.

cheers Keith , but seems a bit of a faff for just one picture...

:D He's incorrigible. :thumb

Did your camera come with any software? I currently put up with the Sony Picture Motion Browser (PMB).

Bear in mind that not only do the pixel by pixel dimensions matter but also the level of compression used; that is how many digital bits get the privilage of representing each of your pixels.

When you think you've got your pictures ready for posting, either as an attachment or by pointing to an image editing website, check the images' properties and it will tell you whether you are within this site's picture posting allowance.

no thats Noddy senior :thumb
you can tell the difference , he an old git and im not :D
liking the look of that funduro , is it yours :cool:

Back
Top Bottom