New Cam MUVI HD7 with remote

Cormick

Reaction score
Took delivery of the 2 cams on the right the other day first chance to check them ...well one of them anyway :duno

The Muvi HD7 for the bike & car and the Muvi Atom for Debenhams Lingerie department and blackmailing customers :augie

IMG_1309.JPG

Put 2 cameras on the bike my existing Panasonic and the new un to see how they compared. I down spec'd the Panasonic last week coming back from Belgium because while i can improve the quality it devours memory like Alzheimer’s.

The second footage is from the Muvi HD7 the remote means you can play about with positioning. You can stop it and it automatically turns off, saving power so I think it works well and for £120 is quite reasonable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEKubFhKfp8

I got an HD7 last xmas (and to this day, i've never been charged for it!)

Great little cam for bike rides.

How have you removed the annoying date & time stamp or have you just cropped it out?

Regards

Hi Mark, this is the second one they delivered the first just wouldn't work?
The good thing about that is I held on to some of the accessories so I don't have to switch holders from car to bike etc.

The date stamp on this one anyway Menu > Set up > Time display
On the Atom I don't think you can turn it off (mind you I can't even seem to be able to switch the bloody camera on!)

I also picked up the handle bar mount and the water proof case for the atom but the handlebar mount works for either camera selling at discounted rates from Tesco direct.

All the best Cormick

Price.....

Cormick, Is this difficult to use / upload to the pc ? I'm a computer numpty. Also what price range is it ?

Cormick, Is this difficult to use / upload to the pc ? I'm a computer numpty. Also what price range is it ?

It's just a USB connection to your P.C. The camera appears as an external hard drive. You can then drag the files to your p.c. Simples!

Mine should have been £95.

Regards

Took delivery of the 2 cams on the right the other day first chance to check them ...well one of them anyway :duno

The Muvi HD7 for the bike & car and the Muvi Atom for Debenhams Lingerie department and blackmailing customers :augie

View attachment 190985

Put 2 cameras on the bike my existing Panasonic and the new un to see how they compared. I down spec'd the Panasonic last week coming back from Belgium because while i can improve the quality it devours memory like Alzheimer’s.

The second footage is from the Muvi HD7 the remote means you can play about with positioning. You can stop it and it automatically turns off, saving power so I think it works well and for £120 is quite reasonable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEKubFhKfp8

Cormick,

Looking for a simple camera to have a bit of fun with before going the whole-hog on a GoPro. I like your footage from the Muvi. What was the mount you used when you had it on the indicator stalk ? Also, is the footage fair enough from the atom ?

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom