new years eve tosser meet

mad moose

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
new years Eve tosser meet at the Quatt Cafe, Bridgenorth talking general bollox and basically taking the pish out of the odd power ranger who has dared to uncover the R1 for a day?

Weather looks decent enough and the coffee is alway damned good especially when Bobble is in the chair (heated of course).

Get those cobwebs blown away before the indulgence of new year and see you over there at about 2pm

I don't know - sounds like a long way for a 1200 rider like me... do you think me or my bike will make it that far? :D

Sounds good to me chaps :beerjug:

What time are you thinking of being there?

Sorry you couldnt make the cafe Bobble,have a good new year:beerjug:.It was a great turnout,it looked like a BMW takeover infront of the cafe.
Have a great New year to one and all.:thumb2

Nice turn out. Plenty of tossers and nice variety of bikes to be seen out on a lovely mild day. Wreck Diver even showed up on his pre war relic:D

Attachments

• Cafe.JPG
    Cafe.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 193
  • Riks R100.JPG
    Riks R100.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 189
I'm very sorry for not turning up, especially after I said I would. Just ended up on the loo more than I wanted too :blast

Happy new year everybody, I hope we all have a better 2012. The coffee is on me next time I see you :thumb2:D

Sorry you couldnt make the cafe Bobble,have a good new year:beerjug:.It was a great turnout,it looked like a BMW takeover infront of the cafe.
Have a great New year to one and all.:thumb2

How did you get on on your travels? bike perform ok?

Cracking ride today chaps and remarkable weather - over 12 degrees!

And as for Wreck Divers bike - it looked brand new!

smugshot6142957-XL.jpg

Hope to see more of you all in the New Year :beerjug:

well i went today and it was SHUT,four bikes pulled up while i was doing the u-turn wish i had done it the day before now.
had to start the new year off with a ride so no regrets.
hello and happy new year to all west mids/brummie tossers

Back
Top Bottom