Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KRACOW 2012

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by E. Buygum View Post
    ... Sorry if this is a hi-jack but can anyone suggest somewhere interesting to stay between Krakow and Gdansk?
    Stuttof concentration camp? Malbork Castle? The Wolfs Lair? Warsaw?

I wish I'd spent 3 or 4 days in Warsaw; it had far more character than I'd been lead to believe.
    Link to Headcase - Recognising the signs of concussion

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Taff View Post
    Stuttof concentration camp? Malbork Castle? The Wolfs Lair? Warsaw?

I wish I'd spent 3 or 4 days in Warsaw; it had far more character than I'd been lead to believe.
    We have pretty much ruled out Warsaw as we have quite a few city overnighters on the trip already. The others would be too far North to break the journey although we will be visiting Malbork Castle en route to Gdansk.

New Member (less than 15 Posts)
    Hi SURMANATOR
    When are you going to do the trip? I live in Guildford and 12/05 I'm starting my Georgia trip. Riding to Poland (night stop in Germany - Amberg) then Wroclaw to visit my family and then Czech - Slovakia - Hungary...

Quote Originally Posted by krukozol View Post
    Hi SURMANATOR
    When are you going to do the trip? I live in Guildford and 12/05 I'm starting my Georgia trip. Riding to Poland (night stop in Germany - Amberg) then Wroclaw to visit my family and then Czech - Slovakia - Hungary...
    remember we're doing it together

Quote Originally Posted by czuko View Post
    remember we're doing it together
    Shit! I forgot u going with me )

Trip to Wroclaw Area

Hi Guys, hope you have a good trip.
    I am going to the Wroclaw area at the end of June. I also live in the Guildford area, about 4 miles. I will probably take the Chunnel and I thought to do the first day on the Mway. Then A or B roads and I wanted to ride with to nights on the road. Is it doable and any guested routes. I had thought to head for Dresden?
    I am open to ideas.

Cheers

Paul K
    1200GSA Elefant900ie

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Quote Originally Posted by Paul-K View Post
    Hi Guys, hope you have a good trip.
    I am going to the Wroclaw area at the end of June. I also live in the Guildford area, about 4 miles. I will probably take the Chunnel and I thought to do the first day on the Mway. Then A or B roads and I wanted to ride with to nights on the road. Is it doable and any guested routes. I had thought to head for Dresden?
    I am open to ideas.

Cheers

Paul K
    1200GSA Elefant900ie
    Hi, sent u a priv.

cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12