Camping Weekend 2/3/4 August 2012 @ Lower Lode inn Gloucestershire

Beano

Reaction score
Ok finally managed to sort this out for a weekends camping and social.

The Venue is below and they are happy to take us regardless of numbers.

http://www.lowerlodeinn.co.uk/

Lower Lode Inn, Forthampton, Gloucestershire, GL19 4RE

They have a Camping field that will accomadate and they will also put on breakfast and meals for everyone who wants it.

Camping: Tents: £7.50/night

Touring: caravans/motorhomes: £10.00/night inc hook-up Limited numbers

They do have the ability for Hog Roast if we get enough numbers on the saturday night?

They do have another function on in the function room but the pub is big enough for us.

Let me know if your up for it!

We will probably be ok for this.
couldnt really find a pub with much more experience of holding bike events:thumb2

Yes please. Any chance I could book a room though?

Sorry to butt in but I went here for a rally with my 'other' bike group last summer. It was superb. Good choice and Highly recommended. :thumb2

PS Isn't the 2nd August a Thursday?

2nd is a thursday and your very correct but we are making a long weekend of it! glad someone has been there before as i was worried as it was a lucky find.

Duchess I will ask for you.

think you will find many hundreds on bikes have been there before us :D
i rallied there at least 10 years ago.

So many events so little time....

put me down as a possible,august is starting to look a bit busy already:thumb2,clare may be a bit upset if im away every weekend:confused:,are you guys taking the rally support vehicle??is it a boys weekend or couples as well?

Tell me about it, Beacons rally, Abr Warwickshire, Dusk till dawn and thats just August :eek: Need to fast track kids growing up and get on with my retirement :D

I like the sound of this one:beer:

only thing is i camp but wife most certainly doesn't - like Duchess can we check room availability for wife only or if i have to rough it a double room :D

Ok managed to get hold of Samantha who arranges the events and we are confirmed for the weekend Friday 3rd and Saturday the 4th.

There are 4 double rooms available @ £55 per night including Breakfast.
They do sleep 3/4 in a couple of rooms and they charge a extra £5 per person if its a family (cover the breackfast)
If you require a room please call Sam direct (01684-293224) as she will require a small deposit as they do have limited space.

We are currently booked for 20 tent pitches and a couple of Wobbly boxes.

They have various ways of doing food and this is open for debate at a later date but we can have Hog roast, Curries or Resturant.

As is said above this is going to be a great venue and plenty of beer on tap as well.

More the merrier I think its going to be a great weekend!:thumb

Also thinking we should do a Raffle for Help the Heroes with everyone bring a raffle prize (might make a intersting draw)

put me down as a possible,august is starting to look a bit busy already:thumb2,clare may be a bit upset if im away every weekend:confused:,are you guys taking the rally support vehicle??is it a boys weekend or couples as well?

August is busy and I think the venue will suit couples as they seem very well organised. Rally support bus will be going and the mega omlette will make an apperance on the Sunday morning!

Mikey bring the Mrs!! get some brownie points

I have been asked if we can accomadate non east midlands members......

Its an open event as far as we are concerned.:friday:jager

Back
Top Bottom