Marroco again

Look, he's just about to get into that silver saloon. He must have got a lift.

Attachments

• bakes progress.JPG
    bakes progress.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 169
He's done another U turn and gone back over the river into France (Hendaye)

Said something about a massive foot and getting into trouble for drinking beer oposite a railway station....

Great picture we were there trying to hitch a lift but where very we try somebody comes up and tells us to move on somewhere else;

It was toriantrail rain and loorys soaking us as they went by so we settled in that service station;

My foot is twice the size and in big pain, hole tonight and rest in bar under hotel HOTEL DE GARE Hendaye,

We are tring real hard but not pulling the lifts off, I think due to wrong types of roads; great to be with Ian as hes realy well traveled and has just asked me where Spain is, (is it the hot bit on the right ?)

Great bar think the next few days here,

Steve, when you get as far as Granada, you'll start seeing loads of overladen Moroccan vans heading for Algeciras.

Try and get a lift with one of them and they'll take you all the way.

Write this on your board and you'll definitely have some of them stop for you to give you a lift :beerjug:

المغربية رجاء

halled up in HANDAYE doctor says two days rest as foot is massive, ice, pills, and spray stuff, last night all out of shape in a few bars, so two rest days here :mad:

DAY 2 of ice on foot, HENDAYE is at the end of the french railway system pitched in here just in case foot got real badER ankle looking better,

ALMOST BARED FROM MOST CAFES IN last town, HANDAYE out of there now still raining, TRIAN to San Subastian, had real problems not getting lifts, mainly Taxi driver said because of BSAQUC AREA,

folks Hate outsiders, anyway, In a n APPLE STORE on a BIG MAC, raining raining raining 4 days now, just eaten some amazing TAPAS at 10 am

Foot well strapped up in a FARMERSEE in San Sabasitain so no return Marroco here we come what ever way, TAXI TRAM TRAIN CAR LORRY,

bAKES

Tangiers today, had our final hitch from the port 50k to hotel in Tanger, and planning our route home from here, I was realy pleased to be able to say I had been here twice before that that I had a specail number as now Ian has,

Ian not that happy and everything sticks of poooh, so fight home and making our way back via Malaga, in the room Steve Mc Queen stayed in allong with Winston Churchill :rolleyes:

Been a fantastic adventure for us both, on our 35th large @ 5 euros each we have had a ball, at times i wished I had kept in contact with you all thorugh a small net book or something but it would realy not beeb fair on my traveling companion,

We are in fits of laughter 100% of the time and I just can`t wait for you to meet him at THE HOGRAOST

bakes

We are now in Mijas just north of Malaga, we took the boat speed ferry from Tangiers to Taffifa, then the free bus to Algiserises, were we paid for tickets too Fungerola to get here in the mountains,

Mijas is where I have stored my fathers old MK9 Matador for the past 2 years or so, at the FIESTA BAR with Josea the bar owner, he has a collection of 52 bikes.

Anyway 15 beers with Joesa, later we walk off to book into the MIJAS HOTEL, I have stayed there with Mrs B at 125 euros, started to haggle waste of time got manager down to 50 euros, he said the rooms only 32 euros anyway SPECAIL RATE for the day and after 7pm.

DO THE DEAL, turn around only to see Ian Ifan and SKYGOD walking into the hotel fouay,

bazzar, shame Ian was having a cig outside to miss this suprise meeting, of THE ADVENTURE WAREHOUSE lot in Mijas,

So off back we trace to Joase Bar FIESTA, now where he has 3 more new customers,

BAZZAR STUFF, as I have been comming here for a few years now, and its nice for me too introduce my Spanish Bike nuts to the English ones.

Bakes

Home :thumb Showered and fresh cloths, watch on, we/ I had a ball.

Not sure if Ian found it the same as Mrs B picked us up, and she said he seemed in shock.

Thanks this morning too THE ADVENTURE WAREHOUSE TEAM, for the final lift too Malaga Airporto,

and sorry I missed the team of guys they were there too pick up.

I`m happy to say we tried our best, we did raise alot of money thanks to a few on here, sorry I was unable to give a running report as we went, but as I said before it was important that I spent all my attention on my hitch partner.

We agrred on the facts after 2 weeks together

I was either EATING or SONRING
and he was either SMOKING or SLEEPING.

He worked realy hard when we had to dig deep hitching, and as I looked over a few times to see how he was fairing full concentration was being used.

I`m so pleased we had this time together, personlly think it did us both a lot of good.

I`m not used to being with somebody that talks and thinks the total truth about life and folks.

So I`m home great to be home, odd bit of post, gardens greener, and the sidecar outfit is returned with a new front end.

Good effort Steve. You're one of life's goodn's.
Had a great meal tonight and Jose' says hi.
Catch you when we get back from morocco.
Gaz

Home :thumb Showered and fresh cloths, watch on, we/ I had a ball.

Not sure if Ian found it the same as Mrs B picked us up, and she said he seemed in shock.

Thanks this morning too THE ADVENTURE WAREHOUSE TEAM, for the final lift too Malaga Airporto,

and sorry I missed the team of guys they were there too pick up.

I`m happy to say we tried our best, we did raise alot of money thanks to a few on here, sorry I was unable to give a running report as we went, but as I said before it was important that I spent all my attention on my hitch partner.

We agrred on the facts after 2 weeks together

I was either EATING or SONRING
and he was either SMOKING or SLEEPING.

He worked realy hard when we had to dig deep hitching, and as I looked over a few times to see how he was fairing full concentration was being used.

I`m so pleased we had this time together, personlly think it did us both a lot of good.

I`m not used to being with somebody that talks and thinks the total truth about life and folks.

So I`m home great to be home, odd bit of post, gardens greener, and the sidecar outfit is returned with a new front end.

Our only Morrocain hitch from Ferry to Tangeirs town 55 kms.

Ian had just said to me, this guys rear wheel bearings are on the way out :eek:

Picture taken on my GPS map 62stc

Guy in passegers seat has a purple suitcase on his lap

Attachments

• DSC00009.JPG
    DSC00009.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 154
  • DSC00010.JPG
    DSC00010.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 156
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/558656_386007888111194_130566410322011_1166622_311026398_n.jpg
i hate gaz
:D
558656_386007888111194_130566410322011_1166622_311026398_n.jpg

do I need to go public for you guys to see vids ?

You are not my Facebook friend and I can see them ok.

I think people will need a Facebook account though and lots on here still seem to want to avoid the reality of modern communication methods.

Back
Top Bottom