Help in Ukraine

vostockmotorcycles

Reaction score
If anybody needs any language help in Ukraine or help with anything, I am in Crimea on the Black Sea and am contactable by e-mail or phone or Skype. Russian and Ukrainian Oh and English spoken as well. Of course you are welcome to drop in if you are passing

Chris

Welcome

Welcome to site Chris; I'm sure one or two adventure travellers will be pleased to have contact if heading your way:thumb2

What bike you using

If anybody needs any language help in Ukraine or help with anything, I am in Crimea on the Black Sea and am contactable by e-mail or phone or Skype. Russian and Ukrainian Oh and English spoken as well. Of course you are welcome to drop in if you are passing

Chris

Hiya Chris,
two of us are traveling from Magadan back to the UK starting the last week in July this year.
Crimea is one of the places we are hoping to visit if we have any time left (depending on how long we spend in eastern Siberia) at the end of our trip.
I'll get in touch with you nearer the time and let you know our itinerary!

Cheers for now :thumb

Kev

Hey Chriss

It s realy good to get in touch with you coz we 3 GS plan to trip around black sea..I want to know if it s possible ,if any problem n russian transit custums or it s better to ferry to russia then hrough west of black sea?

It s realy good to get in touch with you coz we 3 GS plan to trip around black sea..I want to know if it s possible ,if any problem n russian transit custums or it s better to ferry to russia then hrough west of black sea?

There is a thread on advrider (http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=728911) about the border from Russia to Georgia - it looks like it's new open for everyone.

Casper

Chris

Hey Chris,
May I get your mail or skype?

Hi Chris

I'm in Georgia now and have got problem with my bike, rear shock absorber, its basically gone, One local mechanic will fix it temporally for me (installing shock absorber from mercedes ML:eek) now I need to decide if I should get to russia or ukraine to get BMW help as the bike is still on the warranty.
Any Ideas?

would have thought that you will need to get to Turkey... nearer. Ring BMW - you will probally find that you will need to pay and claim back once in UK.

But at least in Georgia... stress washes away with wine and katchapuri

Back
Top Bottom