Secure camping, clean bogs, clean shower and plenty of beer

its all poo

Reaction score
To anyone riding down the E75 through Serbia. Just north of Belgrade I have the above. Very secure parking and camping with toilet and shower. Of course there will be plenty of beer available.

10 euro for bike and 2 people per night plus 1 euro a beer, I am not running it a friends teenage daughter is to earn money and get experince making money!

Well equiped workshop available as well as services such as tyre repair changing, servicing bikes, blah blah, even a top painfull massarge with diagnosis by WW2 vetern who served in the wermacht and the partisans!

If you want to see something local such as local brandy, wine, sausage, bacon makers its all available.

Any questions please ask.

off road riding

Oh and there are miles and miles of off road riding close by especialy in Fruska Gora National Park.

its the sun you know!

Shes younger than she looks

Attachments

• 1659193927_72c0536791.jpeg
    1659193927_72c0536791.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 243
Lucky I'm old...

On a more serious note could we make a thread where people could tell us about biker-friendly stops in, say, Eastern europe. Eg. campsites, hotels etc. with good parking, not too expensive. I know there's lots of info online but it saves time and hassle if its easier to find.

One and only?

Well in Serbia I have looked and there is none realy? especialy close to the main highway, there are a few camping sites but not secure enough to leave a loaded up bike ect. And none with a workshop ect!

We are heading that way in June/July - as requested already .........

Address ?? GPS Co-ordinates ??

er er

Been out eaten lots of dead animals and drank a few good beers! So in the morning i will work out the grids and lats and longs ect!

Back
Top Bottom