Thread: advice/ knowledge/ transport

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

advice/ knowledge/ transport

Hi folks
    Hello from the Scottish section Wee bit o help /advice i was wondering what would be the handy way to get from Larne down to Tandragee? to pick up a bike that i was mibbies going to buy and ride home from Larne
    still no deid

Gone Fishin' Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by boatman View Post
    Hi folks
    Hello from the Scottish section Wee bit o help /advice i was wondering what would be the handy way to get from Larne down to Tandragee? to pick up a bike that i was mibbies going to buy and ride home from Larne
    Handiest is A8 from Larne towards Belfast, then M2, follow signs for Dublin along the Westlink until you joint the M1. Keep looking for signs for Dublin. Leave M2 at Hillsborough on to the A1. Turn off at Loughbrickland B3, stop for a cuppa at Aidan & Mandy's house . Tandragee is signposted from there along some great twisties

Ach thats typical of me what i meant was how to get from Larne down to Tandragee without a vehicle as i was going to come over as a foot passenger then , get down there some way n then ride up to Larne n get the ferry back to Scotland n then up the road home
    still no deid

Glitter Boy Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Ach thats typical of me what i meant was how to get from Larne down to Tandragee without a vehicle as i was going to come over as a foot passenger then , get down there some way n then ride up to Larne n get the ferry back to Scotland n then up the road home
    I could take you on the pillion, Symon......

Quote Originally Posted by Schtum View Post
    I could take you on the pillion, Symon......
    Aye but i was actually wanting to get there
    still no deid

Glitter Boy Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Aye but i was actually wanting to get there
    Never lost one off the back yet - they've always come back down and landed on the seat again....

Translink is the bus/train company over here..... Train runs from Larne harbour terminal to Belfast. Main bus station is also train station I believe.

Try this link

http://www.translink.co.uk/Journey-Planner/

BS
    If your wife wants to learn to ride a bike...... Don't stand in her way!

Gone Fishin' Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Give us an idea of when you're coming, somebody may be able to give you a lift

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Thanks for that guy,s the fella i am hoping to buy bike from is going to get it mot ,d so that i can ride it back to Scotland . He says he will let me know when he has it ready so if you would be ok with that i will post back on here when its all sorted
    A wee lift would be spot on (gas money and a bar lunch of course)
    still no deid