Velorex wheel, hub and mudguard free to good home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
It came with the subframe originally, as featured in the shedbuilt offroad sidecar thread.

We ended up with a Fiesta stub axle and wheel, so this is surplus to requirements.

Can't be arsed going through the hassle of Ebaying it, but it's one of those things that is too much to throw away, IYKWIM.

So, free to a good home (collected) on the condition it's not sold on for profit, or free plus cost price of courier

(fekkit, if you can sell it on, just put half the money made into a charidee and post it up here :thumb)

wheel-hubn-braceP1040659-L.jpg

No idea how old it is
Spokes are rusty but may well be salvageable

wheel-L.jpg

wheelnhub1-X2.jpg

Drum brake hub, filled with chalky dirt and a bit of rust but almost certainly salvageable with the right care

brakehub-L.jpg

Tyre still inflates but TBH, it's probably FUBARED
Rim looks ok but I haven't spent any time cleaning it up.

size-L.jpg

Bit of rust on the guard, but again, it's salvageable

when-n-hub-braceback-L.jpg

First come first served, but as above, would prefer it to go to a place it will be used as part of a resto or something :nenau

Wheel!!!!

Hi Chap,
If I can find a way to collect (and it's still there) I'd like this.

I'm running a Velorex fitted to a 600 Diversion and my wheel and mudguard are a bit tatty. Can you PM me where you are and a contact number.

Thanks,
Keith.

Hi Chap,
If I can find a way to collect (and it's still there) I'd like this.

I'm running a Velorex fitted to a 600 Diversion and my wheel and mudguard are a bit tatty. Can you PM me where you are and a contact number.

Thanks,
Keith.

Will PM number in a sec, but I'm in Essex, a few miles outside of Colchester :thumb2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom