Muppet on youtube

It's not the ability to produce the video, it's the inability to get his facts right and be coherent in his presenting.

5 mins max that should have been, and could have if he had given it some more thought ..

Only 16 secs in and he has left me in no doubt... a full on twat.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CksfP9ZwqB0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes he is a tommy tanker, nowt wrong with the gear box Eric its just your riding ability or lack of :rolleyes:
so stop being a

Attachments

• stopbeing.gif
    stopbeing.gif
    7.2 KB · Views: 144
"I've been out for 1/2 an hour"...:augie Trouble is everyone with a camera can have their bit of internet fame... Also, he shite on roundabouts...:D

Should make a few dealers check their insurance excess though...:rolleyes:

Only 16 secs in and he has left me in no doubt... a full on twat.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CksfP9ZwqB0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Roughly translates as, "If I'd been riding like a teat as usual in this 30 limit, they'd have had me again."

I now reserve the right to consider him a complete cnut.

He should sign up, he'd fit in well with you lot.

:thumby:

I thought

Having ridden one some of his points were very valid. But I tried one a didn't like it so don't feel the need to get all upset and start calling people names:augie

That was funny!

Did you see him, did you see him.... Bastard....Bastard...

Eric didn't see the chap at the crossing did he... !

I wonder why he has points on his licence????:blast

5 pages that's pretty good going - at this rate Eric the cnut is going to become famous :D

He's hardly the new VND is he :blast

For those of you newbies, VND (I'm sure that was his reg) was a 1200 rider who gained fame through riding in a very un GS manner, cutting cars up, travelling at unholy speeds between cars and generally rattling the general sensibilities of some of the GS community. He's my hero :thumb2

He's hardly the new VND is he :blast

For those of you newbies, VND (I'm sure that was his reg) was a 1200 rider who gained fame through riding in a very un GS manner, cutting cars up, travelling at unholy speeds between cars and generally rattling the general sensibilities of some of the GS community. He's my hero :thumb2

Based on that, this chaps reg would be....."TWA 1T" then.

I feel a bit sorry for him: He's either got no mates to tell him it's not a "jinxer" or they think he's a twat too.

:(

EDIT: Just seen the other video - He really has problems doesn't he? Not least the love affair with the sound of his own voice.

I feel a bit sorry for him: He's either got no mates to tell him it's not a "jinxer" or they think he's a twat too.

:(

EDIT: Just seen the other video - He really has problems doesn't he? Not least the love affair with the sound of his own voice.

Perhaps we should encourage him to join this site (unless he is already hiding here somewhere) and convert him from 'numpty' to true 'Tosser'

Oh he's on here I'm sure :augie:augie:augie:D

He won't be hard to spot, he's the one with a 35th anniversary adventure * :blast

* His words in another of his entertaining movies, apparently he was off to feed the ducks, I have no idea whether that was achieved I lost the will to live and turned off :pullface

Back
Top Bottom