Sold it,had enough

Yer all wasting yer time!

The OP left the building straight after he started this thread.

:rolleyes:

I made no reference to your "Bye then" comment because it illustrates my point beautifully.
In my opinion a moderator should have the ability to remain unbiased in order to moderate effectively, you have shown very quickly that you are unable to do this.

What a shame ........

Au contraire!

I think Nutty is the perfect Mod for the WC section............... :D

Andres

So that means it's a open season on narrowminded LC riding wankers. :thumb2

I am struggling to see why some of the more "established" members feel the need to be so abusive and negative towards other members just because they happen to ride the new LC. What exactly is the point?

They both do the same job of bouncing you along the road.
But one is a springy stick you stand on, the other is a big orange air filled sphere that you sit on.

yes but I'm confuddled which one is the outside khazi made in Germany and which one is the the pig iron made in Milwaukee :nenau

I'm making an uneducated guess that reference to standing on it is akin to standing on the pegs :D

yes but I'm confuddled which one is the outside khazi made in Germany and which one is the the pig iron made in Milwaukee :nenau

Don't think it really matters... :augie

They're just different sides of the same coin.

Thankfully

Thankfully we have many different bikes for many different people.

(can I be a moderator now? :D)

And yes, nuts, was that your mum?

There's no "right bike" only a bike that's right for you.

I have changed bikes many times in the last few years but this is mostly as my circumstances have changed. I still ride every day all year round but some bikes suit me more than others. I loved the test ride I had on an LC but I would understand if someone felt it had been a mistake they wished to rectify. Hell, even boob jobs are reversed.

I've never owned a Harley but they give many people a good biking time. Ian Mutch says he doesn't go fast but he damned well rides far.

Each to his own, my current steed is a 2011 F650GS 30th Anniversary Edition that I bought a few weeks ago with 303 miles on the clock - it's a great summer bike and when winter comes I may well jump back on my '92 airhead.

I don't feel ashamed to be seen in public with it.

Ride safe.

I'm so confused....:comfort

AM I a Wanker or only half a wanker... would that be a wank?..

I am very lucky in that I have an air head and an LC...

so could someone let me know what or who I am meant to be...:hide

because I thought being a biker meant that whatever I ride and whatever I wear and where ever I ride it.. means nothing ... except a good place to start conversation with another biker.. of any gender.race, creed etc..??

:thumb2

AM I a Wanker or only half a wanker... would that be a wank?..

Well you can't beat a wank..........:D

I am struggling to see why some of the more "established" members feel the need to be so abusive and negative towards other members just because they happen to ride the new LC. What exactly is the point?

Fuck 'em. The rest of the World has taken the piss out of them for so long the LC has come as respite. :D

Back
Top Bottom