New Adventure images released accidentally

Well there was all that wank re the orange monstrosity babbling about what makes a good adventure bike on a GS website for a start.......:augie

I don't hold grudges against people I've never met BTW

I was highlighting 'some' on here who reckon they are superior to the rest of us because they'd rather ride their bike through a stream when there's a perfectly good bridge a few feet away or who own off road bikes and think the rest of us should worship them because they rode up some muddy lane.

You decide whether you fit into either category

Well I most certainly don't think I'm superior to anyone just because I love what I do and confused how you come to that conclusion but as you say, you've never met me.

'Dont hold a grudge'? It's a bit like saying 'I'm not a racist but....' :blast:D

Here is another shot of the 2014 1200 GSA

high in the Bavarian alps

or what about this Wunderlich version....

or maybe its a load of crap :)

Big D

296131_553892141319150_1208650406_n_zps1dae3ef7.jpg

i think i might <s>need</s> want one of those ;)

I cant wait for the new Adv to arrive on the scene. It means there will be loads of nearly new, low mileage GSs being traded in and i will pick up a bargain. Come on peeps get your orders in.................you dont want to be the second in line to get one do you ?? :augie:hide

I cant wait for the new Adv to arrive on the scene. It means there will be loads of nearly new, low mileage GSs being traded in and i will pick up a bargain. Come on peeps get your orders in.................you dont want to be the second in line to get one do you ?? :augie:hide

LOL
I will have a April 2013 GSA 90yrs model going!

With the beta testing complete.............:eek

Back
Top Bottom