Filming made just for you

set4film

Reaction score
Hello to everyone out there. I wanted to inform any of those looking to improve the quality of your images or videos that we are here to assist. For 10+ years we have been filming and documenting motorcycle adventures, events, and much more. So if your in the market to improve on your next presentation or even creating a professional video for yourself or a company just give us a call. In the mean time enjoy and stay tuned to see Joe Dakar's BMW800 Adv The Hard Way East.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IuSmkQv3LCY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hello to everyone out there. I wanted to inform any of those looking to improve the quality of your images or videos that we are here to assist. For 10+ years we have been filming and documenting motorcycle adventures, events, and much more. So if your in the market to improve on your next presentation or even creating a professional video for yourself or a company just give us a call. In the mean time enjoy and stay tuned to see Joe Dakar's BMW800 Adv The Hard Way East.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IuSmkQv3LCY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

thast an amazingly generous offer to do all that work free for nothing just out of the goodness of your heart:D

( or is this a commercial offer, in which case you need to contact the site owner to agree terms for placing an advert:blast)

Hello there, nope this is not a commercial effort I am just posting a viewing of my work here as in the moto industry i meet a great deal of folks that are always looking for better more intuitive ways of generating content for themselves and just dont know whom to contact, or in this case just to admire some nice work. Also mentioned that if anyone is interested will be able to see Joe Dakars Hard Way East adventure which is taking place this very moment soon or they can follow my work with him on BMW Motorrad under the challenges section. Again hope all enjoy my work and Im here for any help if needed.

Hi Shane,

Nice work, and looking forward to seeing Joe Dakar's BMW800 Adv The Hard Way East.

You know, it would be great if you would perhaps consider doing a presentation at the "Irish Horizons Unlimited" meeting next year. A lot of great adventure travellers present at this event and it would be an excellent opportunity for you to give a presentation about yourself and advice on getting the best out of helmet cams and other video recording equipment.

Have a look here http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329323 and here http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/

Cheers,

Brian :thumb

Hello Brian,
thanks for the comments, and yes i too am looking forward on what will be created for Joe as well as there are 2 separate priorities at the moment. the first is that BMW get there first go of the project as there a huge sponsor. I am going to be this coming week working on a 30sec promo spot for Joe from the raw footage he has just sent me before heading out on his second leg. once he returns we will be racking our heads together to see how we are to proceed from there but im sure it will be good and everyone will love the results.

as for the Irish Horizons Unlimited, sounds good. ive met him a couple of years ago in germany when he was riding Touratechs red 1200GS adv then the day he returned the bike it had to be serviced because i was heading to portugal on that bike for the event coverage there. 5600km in 11 days was amazing.

as for the camera shots you see, i shoot everything hand held on broadcast cameras and kind of built up an art for it but more and more these days on board cameras are surely saving my arms hahaha and do turn out stunning images. would be very glad to have a presentation on filming techniques for riders and editing tips.

again thanks Brian and stay in touch
Shane

Back
Top Bottom