Carducci SC3

Gorgeous aint it. Seen it before but thought it was a one off somebody built. I didn't realise they were producing them to order (or supplying the parts). I would be interested to know the cost – although I have a funny feeling it would be way out of my league.

I really like the look of it... but have you heard it? It sounds even more agricultural than a boxer!!

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0wRu3LNzU9E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks better than that pic than it did fitted with the two into two supertrapp exhaust system

I'm torn here...whilst I love the look of this..part of me says it ain't exactly the most suitable basis for an enduro.....dunno...I'm emotionally confused over this one.....:D

I know what you mean. Too ponderous, not fast enough revving maybe. But it's got an ally tank :drool

If that video's anything to go by,
it seems to handle like an overweight pig on stilts.

You can keep it thanks.

Not like a GS then? Anyway, I wasn't planning on riding it. I was just planning on gently rubbing that ally tank with my 'special place'.

I really like the look of it... but have you heard it? It sounds even more agricultural than a boxer!!>

Yeah, but it lays down power and finds grip like no boxer ever did!

I was interested in this as it looked to be a well made and quality engineered conversion, but….. not for $47,000 plus a 1200 donor bike! :yikes:yikes:yikes:yikes:yikes:yikes:yikes:yikes:yikes

I really like the look of it... but have you heard it? It sounds even more agricultural than a boxer!!

That's because it's barely ticking over. It's a toqueeeee old engine.

I'd just like to know why they've given it a model name that sounds like a spivy Italian Loafer..

Admittedly a hand made ostrich leather spivy loafer, with tassles, and a small shiney decorative ali bar across the front, just for melch..

Back
Top Bottom