*Knock - knock....*

Schtum

Iconoclast
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hello....can I come in - is there a password or a handshake or something? :D

I do believe I've bought a new TE in white with crash bars, panniers, an Akrapovic can and an extra accessory socket below the seat to plug in my heated kit. The deciding factor, apart from the extra go and the better handling and ride quality is the absence of buffeting so that I can now see quite clearly where I'm going at Ahem...! speeds rather than having my vision blurred by my eyeballs vibrating in their sockets.

Just need to wait for Sargent to produce a seat for it and it'll be sorted...:thumby:

He's a spy.. but it looks like he's blown his cover already...:eek

Just need to wait for Sargent to produce a seat for it and it'll be sorted...:thumby:

You can register with Sargent and they'll let you know when the seat is being released. Currently in the development stage but hopefully out by next april.

I'm also led to believe that those who have registered and order when the release date is announced receive a 15% discount.

Enjoy your new bike.

Steve

I knew you were up to something. ;)

Enjoy it (as I'm sure you will)...

I'm reminded of my friend Cora, a well known Yoga teacher in the San Francisco Bay Area. She once said to me, "You must proceed...."
yoga.gif

So, in that spirit, it's on to my 5th GS. :D

Enjoy the new steed schtum . Just watch out for all those feckin idiots trying to tell you how to change gear :D

Enjoy the new steed schtum . Just watch out for all those feckin idiots trying to tell you how to change gear :D

Thanks chad :thumb2 If I don't know how to change gear after 40 years, I might as well buy one of those Crossdresser things with an auto box.....:rolleyes:

Ha! Excellent! I'll have to pop up some time and you can give me a tour of your best roads!

Good! Enjoy!

(I'm on the old BM finance deal thing so will do the deal again in two years time rather than pay the balloon payment. But if it wasn't for that, I'd probably take it to Hilltop and get the mapping reflashed - just to really sort it ... !)

:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom