Numbers left

Howard

Reaction score
I have just been looking on the website 'how many left' and, assuming I am reading it right, it looks as though there were:

HP2 MM - a total of 52 bikes originally registered, and in 2012 31 bikes taxed or SORNed.

HP2 Sport - a total of 278 bikes originally registered, and in 2012 193 bikes taxed or SORNed.

HP2 Enduro - no statistics.

Just thought that may be of interest, wonder where the others have gone - sitting in garages neither taxed or SORNed, exported, crashed and stolen??

Shame there's no info on the Enduro, especially as I've just tracked one down:D:D Anybody know how many there were originally and / or still in existance?

Once I have the new bike safetly in my grubby hands and have checked it over I will be picking the brains of fellow comrades as to what on earth to do with it - can't wait, very, very excited:roll

I checked the MM stats a couple of months ago, and there were only 17 left.:eek:

Numbers

Crikey, they are dropping like flies, wonder where they are all going.

About a year ago someone told me (about a car actually, but the same principal applies) that due to exchange rates UK vehicles were being bought in large numbers by continentals and that they were seeing a lot of cars going to Germany (presumably as their economy was doing so much better than hours, there was more 'toy' money available).

Still intrigued to know about the Enduro numbers if anyone has ever got to the bottom of it...

totals

right, I'll have a go at totalling up the number of UK bikes on the forum. so far we have:

MM - 4 (Rocky Burns. Jim Bryan, Dee Tee, The Nutty GSER)

Enduro - 1 (me)

Who else:nenau

Skipster has a Megamoto. Well, sort of.:p:D

Numbers

Excellent, thanks gents - anybody know of anybody else with a MM or Enduro?

Revised totals:

MM - 6 (Rocky Burns. Jim Bryan, Dee Tee, The Nutty GSER, Skipster, Big Ron)

Enduro - 1 (me)

So either I have an incredibly rare bike, or MM riders are better at IT :augie

Who else:nenau[/QUOTE]

Numbers

Excellent, thanks folks, a return of fire from the enduro gang:

Revised totals:

MM - 5 (Jim Bryan, Dee Tee, The Nutty GSER, Skipster, Big Ron)

Enduro - 6 (Rocky Burns. Edventure x 2, Darkhorse, Blue Sweeper, me)

I don't know how far we will get with this, but am guessing that the majority of the owners of these sorts of bikes will know abut this site, or be known by users of the site. All very interesting stuff:thumb2

Dave Watson has two, and I've still got mine. So that's another three.

And as for suggestions on what to do with yours when you get it.......................

....just RIDE THE F*CKING THING :thumb

Back
Top Bottom