Which 12v air compressor?

Losttheplot

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
After loosing my slime pump somewhere in Moab :augie i was wondering what other alternatives were available?

i know you can pick them up dirt cheap off petrol station forecourts, but i would like something that will actually work when i need it to, and if possible a little smaller than the slime pump to.

Airman, below is a link to the Tour version which looks like mine but has a bag, Think I only paid a tenner for mine but it has blown up several bike tyres when fitting and topped up a few more on the bike and car and pressurized a water plant pressure vessel to 5 Bar(eventually ;o)

You can also trim off a fair bit of the case.

http://www.airman-uk.com/inflators/tour

+1 for the Airman, have had a couple of these in use for a few years now.

Do any of the compressors work with Canbus. I have a similar looking one to the airman but it does not work from aux socket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got a BMW with a CANbus electrical system? The BMW accessory ports won't provide enough amperage to run the CyclePump (or any other inflator). Use the battery alligator clips that come with the CyclePump to draw power directly from your battery. Other powering suggestions are described in the instruction manual that comes with your order.

From the Cyclepump website.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom