Schuberth helmet

Deleted account 190920002

Reaction score
Well I am a lucky guy but. Birthday party yesterday and my daughters partner is upgrading his gear. He gave me his Schuberth helmet and yes I need a new visor but here's the rub the sun visor will only move a small amount so I wondered if any body could give me an idea of what is wrong. Obviously if I have to pay for a visor and other repairs it gets beyond a viable proposition financially.

Well I am a lucky guy but. Birthday party yesterday and my daughters partner is upgrading his gear. He gave me his Schuberth helmet and yes I need a new visor but here's the rub the sun visor will only move a small amount so I wondered if any body could give me an idea of what is wrong. Obviously if I have to pay for a visor and other repairs it gets beyond a viable proposition financially.

If you don't want it , can I: have it :aidan

I don,t want the sun visor:cool:

John it's a c3 sorry the reason I want to hang on to it is its fitted with the bluetooth headset but have found another problem in the the charging socket is faulty. How do I solder a micro USB socket?? Don't have the foggiest maybe it is going down the ditch it track. The Rukka suit he gave me is wow. Dumped my lidl one!!

Back
Top Bottom