HOT CROSS BUN RUN

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Sunday 20th April, SLEEPOVER in MARQUEE at THE BELL INN Saturday night 19th April, Bacon Roll at the bakery 8am - 9am then off to IMBER VILLAGE £30 per head, Brekfast-lunch-guided ride out.

Vans - etc to back of the pub,

Guides needed no charge for guides.

BACON ROLL - TEA-COFFEE- OFF ROAD GUIDE- LUNCH @ IMBER lost village only open certain times of the year.

I HAVE NO FREINDS WHEN IT COMES TO PAYING.

BURBIDGES BAKERY
155 WEYHILL ROAD
ANDOVER
HAMPSHIRE
SP10 3BH.

All vans and trailers to be parked at THE BELL INN, WEYHILL VILLAGE, one mile away.

Start time food 8am - 9am wheels rolling.

Camping if needed behind THE BELL INN no cost, or theres a The Premier Inn HOTEL is halfway between THE BELL INN and THE BAKERY.

Country Pub stay over THE CRICKETERS TANGLEY or THE WHITE HORSE THURXTON VILLAGE, Google.

ALL MONEY TO THE SENOUR GATEWAY CLUB Andover, care of Mrs May Bowsher, Portway Close opposite the bakery.

6 GUIDES NEEDED please ,
they are SPECAIL NEEDS so will not have to pay.

Sounds interesting! just like the christmas ride out, but without the frost bite :D

Its all coming together well, I have 4 guides

Nathan
Dave King
Gabe Bolton
Steve Burbidge

More needed please, any TRF guys out there know there way around HAMPSHIRE-WILTSHIRE-BERKS AND SOMMERSET byeways PLEASE

IMBER village where we end up can be traveled to by road, so no need for a massive knowlage of area.

Its all coming together well, I have 4 guides

Nathan
Dave King
Gabe Bolton
Steve Burbidge

More needed please, any TRF guys out there know there way around HAMPSHIRE-WILTSHIRE-BERKS AND SOMMERSET byeways PLEASE

IMBER village where we end up can be traveled to by road, so no need for a massive knowlage of area.

Looking forward to this :beerjug:

Any size bike, I am off to MARCO two weeks before if I die please carry on without me, its easy to run,

others will do the cooking.

in case of death, all the money taken goes behind the bar in THE BELL its a bank holiday weekend so you have 2 days too drink £3,000, forget the charity stuff.

Hi Steve,

You can add 2 of us for a beginners ride and possibly another 5. Just waiting for confirmation :thumb2

Chris

Brilliant!!!!!

4 confirmed now Steve with possibly 1 or 2 others. We won't be camping the night before, we're heading down on the day aiming to be at the bakery between 0730-0800:thumb2

Looking forward to it..

Chris

Brilliant, can't wait. Just remember most of the guys i'm bringing down have never ventured off road before..

Back
Top Bottom