Postage/Courier to N.I.

jonnie comet

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I am selling some bits and bobs on ebay, and I have a potential buyer in N.I. He’s asking me if I will send the stuff over there and I can’t really see a problem.....:nenau

Can anyone recommend a postal service/courier for N.I. ?

It’s not mega stuff...... 6kg box, 60cm/50cm/35cm.

Any problems ?......Anything I should look out for ?

Many thanks.....:aidan

What is wrong with local post office ?
You sending to an address 10 miles up the road vs sending to NI ... same price !! (all part of UK !)

Post Office for small stuff or www.interparcel.com

Same deal as Parcel2go.com and both agents for "My Hermes" which has been cost effective and 100% reliable for me.

What is wrong with local post office ?
You sending to an address 10 miles up the road vs sending to NI ... same price !! (all part of UK !)

In a word.....'Price'.....

Many thanks for all the replies....Very much appreciated.

I couldn't see an issue and it's all pretty much as I thought.....I think my buyer is more concerned than I am.

Thanks again gents.....:thumb2

Are the items heading up to a Bus Depot in County Londonderry / Derry??

In a word.....'Price'.....

Many thanks for all the replies....Very much appreciated.

I couldn't see an issue and it's all pretty much as I thought.....I think my buyer is more concerned than I am.

Thanks again gents.....:thumb2

I just used Parcel2Go to return some items to Motorworks recently. I saw that the website chose GLS as the carrier so I decided to bring the package to their depot as it's on my way home from work.
And here's where it gets funny. In the depot GLS wanted €36 for shipment where as online it was costing €19.62. The guy there couldn't help me and just said that this was there price so I headed home parcel in hand.
I then did the transaction online including payment but now the GLS van had to come to me to collect it! :nenau

Back
Top Bottom