F650 sold on done deal

bobdonny

Reaction score
Anyone see/buy that yellow f650 sold on donedeal sold on donedeal in Cork last friday?

http://www.donedeal.ie/motorbikes-for-sale/bmw-f650/6637305?utm_source=AtomFeed&utm_medium=webfeed

They put it up on thursday late at night and I went to ring them on friday and it was sold.... absolutely gutted, it looked great :(

Could have bought it without selling my rolex.

Back to plan A. Sell my rolex and buy http://www.donedeal.ie/motorbikes-for-sale/bmw-dakar/6616948

A Tosser in the Midlands had a clean yellow one for sale a while ago, think he still has it.

Paging Frank......

Think I'm sorted :)

Lads, anyone have any idea's how to bring a f650 from Longford to Cork? :)
Still waiting on my licence to do my IBT so driving it is out.
I can source a trailer but it will add 4 hours to the pickup (1 hour away so 4 trips - 2 to get and 2 to drop back) taking almost 9ish hours.
In total I'd say diesel is working out about 80-90€, aswell as taking a whole day.

ANy idea's?

I put a request on anyvan.ie but most quotes ate around 230-240.
Crazy, cos I got a quote of 200€ to get a bike sent from london to cork on a van so I dont know how these guys are charging so much??
And they do motorbike delivery anywhere in UK for 99, surely it would be cheaper here?

Bike / van / Longford to Cork

Try this? :nenau

"The Motorcycle Recovery Service"
Martin McDonald,
ph: 086 833 0705

Ref: Marc and Linda / MAG

Maybe try one of the couriers around the country, but you might risk damage as they might not handle the bike like a regular service would?

Maybe try one of the couriers around the country, but you might risk damage as they might not handle the bike like a regular service would?
Thats the problem all right and why I posted in forums. I'd much rather a reccomendation from a Biker. Worse case scenario I do it myself with the trailer.
I'll see if I get any more quotes tonight on anyvan.ie at least there you can read reviews and see how good the delivery guys are e.g. how safe they are likely to be!

This is worth a shot.

I did just now ask my brother-in-law who is a courier and is doing frequent runs from Co. Meath to Cork but his wagon is full going to Cork and empty on the way back. Pity

Phil Gunn is your man, if he is around. I'll pm you his number.

I sent an email to phil last night to an iol address I found online, what is his user name and I'll just send him a PM directly?

What about.. Buy it.. Let Frank hang onto it until you have the licence.. And then drive it back.. Adventure number 1 :aidan

Thought about it but then what would I polish?? AND what would I go out and sit on, when my wife has gone to bed, and make brrruuuummmmm bruuuummmm sounds on????
Think it's best to let Phil take it to me :)

Back
Top Bottom