leather trousers

Timbo1965

Reaction score
I currently have a set of Hein Gericke TFC Cool System leather trousers. They are styled like jeans, with external pockets and hip/knee and shin armour, but most importantly they fit over my boots (Klim GTX). They are really starting to show their age and I fear it may be time for a replacement. Can anyone recommend a suitable replacement now that HG have gone. I know pretty much any fabric option would work, but I’m just happier in leather. As long as they fit over boots I’m not worried if they’re not like jeans, but all the pockets are handy. Or perhaps, just getting them overhauled as the leather is still good, just the pockets are starting to go and the zips look a bit dodgy, can anyone recommend a refurb place.

Hi
I've got a brand new pair that I dont like, if you are a 36" waist, we could do a deal.

have a look at the Halversons range, they do a set just like you are after. Its nice that people are still buying quaint old fashioned riding gear ;-)

Hi JJH
I paid £110 in their comeback sale, so, as they are brand new £100 + postage. To be clear, they are the Tripmaster jeans.

Back
Top Bottom